Patti Potts or Emmanuel Muganawa???

kilmer 16
kilmer 16

July 11th, 2015, 6:51 am #51

patti is brilliant. his recordings sound simple but is very talented in live performance.

kilmer16
kilmer16

August 3rd, 2015, 9:53 am #52

Anway who's Manu?I hear he likes Potts music when he was a kid back then.I acknowledge his keyboard skills but we have yet to hear from him.Bata Manu you are a finest PNG music producer/musician but what makes you unique from the rest is they sing and you don't and that's a bonus for Potts.King title nabaut inap nau Potts em isi going man and could be fed up to yah.The young ones you can have that now but remember that Potts has set a platform for you to carry on where he left.By the way hard lo understandim music blo tete because planty speaking tongues tumas.
patti is still the best.his musical genius brought rex band to japan in the 90s.his sounds are original.manu style though fancy still contains potts style of mix and sequencing.how comes he is great.i wonder if he would still survive in the music industry like potts. patti keep it up.you promote png music identity than carribean reggae.

kilmer16
kilmer16

August 3rd, 2015, 9:56 am #53

Anway who's Manu?I hear he likes Potts music when he was a kid back then.I acknowledge his keyboard skills but we have yet to hear from him.Bata Manu you are a finest PNG music producer/musician but what makes you unique from the rest is they sing and you don't and that's a bonus for Potts.King title nabaut inap nau Potts em isi going man and could be fed up to yah.The young ones you can have that now but remember that Potts has set a platform for you to carry on where he left.By the way hard lo understandim music blo tete because planty speaking tongues tumas.
patti is still the best.his musical genius brought rex band to japan in the 90s.his sounds are original.manu style though fancy still contains potts style of mix and sequencing.how comes he is great.i wonder if he would still survive in the music industry like potts. patti keep it up.you promote png music identity than carribean reggae.