PAPALAIN ASSOCIATION_UPDATES

lauza
lauza

May 25th, 2004, 1:29 am #1

Need latest updates on Papa Lain..

CORN LUMI
CORN LUMI

June 25th, 2006, 10:05 am #2

Papalain Association is not a money scam as many others operating in the country.

Papalain association is fighting out an INDUSTRIAL CASE so quit talking about them. They are persuing an industrial case where the entitlements and repartriation payouts for the ex-employees was payed out and settlement to be done out of court but ??????????

I beleive they are still fighting agressively and have made some break through and once they are nearing conclusion, I heard we should see offices setup in Lae, Madang, Wewak and possibly in POM, Kimbe and Goroka.

These guys mean business and they are seen every day in their respective corners of major town including Lae, Madang, Wewak, Kimbe and Goroka.

I have compromise with NOT having beer or visiting the Pokies for one month and have confidently invested with them 2 weeks ago. I have purchased the entire recept book for a lousy K2,500.00 at K25.00 per receipt. If what they are promissing me is true I can quit my job on the spot.

Please don't be convinced and follow my actions. I almost lost my entire family but onlt faith is keeping us together. I don't have any freedom from my family now as I cannot get any update from the person I purchase the recept book. He tells me now that they are not telling anyone of the progress and my wife is getting on me every night when children are complaining about the quality of the food they eat and occasionally they go to school without lunch money.

Lot of thoughts are bombarding me and occasionally I day dream in the office. If my investment reflects a true investment then I also don't know what my future will be? Will I still live with my current wife because of the way she is now treating me because of the investment? I have the faith and trust in the Papalain Association but not my wife. She doesn't even trust me investing the money. For just all these happenings within my family/wife and my private life what if the investment true and genuine. I am with faith already telling my mates that I will one day be a millionaire. They laugh at me but ....

One thing I learned was that Papalain is fighting and industrial case. I have sighted some evidential documentations of the court cases taken place in the early 2000. I don't kinow because I also sited some trilling convincing articles and documentation from other money scammers who operated in the country. I have also invested in them earlier but basically lost almost K15,000.00. I hope to recover from this Papalain Association.

This is with faith and confidence. Those who are taking the lead you all have my support both financially and moraly.

CORN LUMI

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2006, 10:19 am #3

"Papalain Association is not a money scam"

You haven't explained why.

I can tell immediately whether it is a scam or not if you tell me how much money you invest, and how much money you can get back from your investment in a particular amount of time.

Give me some numbers, and whether or not it is a scam will become immediately obvious.

cRiTiCaL
cRiTiCaL

June 25th, 2006, 10:29 am #4

Papalain Association is not a money scam as many others operating in the country.

Papalain association is fighting out an INDUSTRIAL CASE so quit talking about them. They are persuing an industrial case where the entitlements and repartriation payouts for the ex-employees was payed out and settlement to be done out of court but ??????????

I beleive they are still fighting agressively and have made some break through and once they are nearing conclusion, I heard we should see offices setup in Lae, Madang, Wewak and possibly in POM, Kimbe and Goroka.

These guys mean business and they are seen every day in their respective corners of major town including Lae, Madang, Wewak, Kimbe and Goroka.

I have compromise with NOT having beer or visiting the Pokies for one month and have confidently invested with them 2 weeks ago. I have purchased the entire recept book for a lousy K2,500.00 at K25.00 per receipt. If what they are promissing me is true I can quit my job on the spot.

Please don't be convinced and follow my actions. I almost lost my entire family but onlt faith is keeping us together. I don't have any freedom from my family now as I cannot get any update from the person I purchase the recept book. He tells me now that they are not telling anyone of the progress and my wife is getting on me every night when children are complaining about the quality of the food they eat and occasionally they go to school without lunch money.

Lot of thoughts are bombarding me and occasionally I day dream in the office. If my investment reflects a true investment then I also don't know what my future will be? Will I still live with my current wife because of the way she is now treating me because of the investment? I have the faith and trust in the Papalain Association but not my wife. She doesn't even trust me investing the money. For just all these happenings within my family/wife and my private life what if the investment true and genuine. I am with faith already telling my mates that I will one day be a millionaire. They laugh at me but ....

One thing I learned was that Papalain is fighting and industrial case. I have sighted some evidential documentations of the court cases taken place in the early 2000. I don't kinow because I also sited some trilling convincing articles and documentation from other money scammers who operated in the country. I have also invested in them earlier but basically lost almost K15,000.00. I hope to recover from this Papalain Association.

This is with faith and confidence. Those who are taking the lead you all have my support both financially and moraly.

CORN LUMI
Corn Lumi! It's nice to know that you have confidence in yourself. All people should have confidence and faith in themselves in everything they do. I have heard of papalain association because I'm from Lae and I believe Lae is the ground zero for papalain. From what I know and heard, my friend you are pondering and dreaming of something that will never come to pass.

Anyone in his or her right sense of mind will know that, a lousy ticket, which is not even official but an ordinary ticket bought off the shelf, to start off with will not get you huge profits like you said. Common sense also tells me that, and I am asking all papalain investors, that how in God's green earth were you affected by that industrial mishap. If it is a genuine industrial issue or case like you point out, then the beneficiaries of that law suit will be the ones who were once employed by the plaintiff or company concerned. You have any formal proof to indicate that you are entitle to these entitlements? I don't think so. The only proof you have is that lousy off-the-shelf ticket given to you when you paid for those receipts.

I may be wrong but it's all common sense here my friend. Why don't you accept the fact that you have been conned. One of the leaders of that association is already dead if you don't know. His name is Jack Pati, former inspector of police based in Lae.

So my suggestion to you is that, I think your wife is smarter than you. She probably has a lot of common sense than you because you cannot rationalise things critically before investing your money in another scheme.

To all papalain investors...keep on moving because if you keep on dreaming about becoming a millionaire overnight, you will dream and dream and when you open your eyes, you are already old and nothing has happened. You think it's easy to become a millionaire? My goodness, people work hard and put every effort to become millionaires. It's not an overnight kind of thing.

Come back to your senses...come back to the real world please!

Real person from Real world!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 25th, 2006, 11:05 am #5

These 2 sentences of yours contradict each other:

"I may be wrong but it's all common sense here my friend. Why don't you accept the fact that you have been conned."

Are you wrong or are you not wrong? I was looking for some specifics about papalain and you haven't offered any either. WHAT do they promise?

One of the contributors too
One of the contributors too

July 29th, 2008, 2:38 am #6

CORN LUMI
PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME WHEN DO YOU THINK THEY WILL BE DOING PAYOUTS ON THIS TICKETS THAT WE BOUGHT- I HAVE SPENT OVER K20,000 OF MY BUSINESS MONEY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING A BIGGER AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BE PAID TO ME. FROM YOUR SOURCES PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE PAYING OUT OUR BIG LUMP SUM OF MONEY SO WE CAN MAKE THE OTHERS CALLIING US DAY DREAMER FOR THEM TO BE CALLED NIGHT DREAMERS AND SLEEP TILL THEY DROP DEAD.

HOPEFULLY HAVE FAITH GAL IN POM

mamalain
mamalain

July 30th, 2008, 11:22 pm #7

I would suggest that whoever made big investments like this K20,000 investment should take the person or persons you gave the money to, to court. Sue that person or persons by their personal names for the return of your investment, be it K20,000 or whatever amount. It is a loan, isn't it and a loan must be repaid. If you cannot be paid back within a reasonable time, then you are entitle to take the matter to a court for recovery of this debt owing plus interest.
Through this court action, the people named as Defendents, intheir defence, may throw some light on the truth or fiction of this Papalain identity and purpose?
My brother here in POM CIty has invested his K5,000 in a group who claims they are waiting for clearance to sell Gold Bullions found in the jungles of Morobe Province. THe money is offshore and they are waitng for the money to be brought into PNG before payment will be made to all contributors like him. My brother is still waiting with his precious 'off the shelf' receipt and every day culculating and dreaming about his 'big pay' comming soon....like always tomorrow next week, next month, and next year. Never NOW!
And guess what, I am left to shelter and feed him while he waits and dream! I suggest he takes them to Court..the District Court here in Port Moresby should handle that small amount, no problem. But my brother does not want to spoil his investment! What a joke.

Wake up PNG!

analyst
analyst

August 11th, 2008, 4:20 am #8

Papalain Fraudsters are very smart people, who are conning thousands of ppl across this country and getting rich. They are simply cargo cultists waiting for their cargo to fall from the sky or for their ancestors to bring them money. Unfortunately, or fortunately - it is quite easy to conn people in PNG and become a millionair. You just have to be a bit smart.

For all you investors - I feel sorry for you. The whiteman overseas who is running this cult must be a millionair by now at your peril. Keep dreaming u foolish investors.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 13th, 2008, 4:48 am #9

my suggestion, break a single toe of conn artist with crow bar. he or she will live in pain like what these investors are feeling. Either way the investment is not at risk because the con artist is still alive. But conman would think twice before he plan for the next mode of action to the other unsusspecting client. Givip em pen too.

rhc
rhc

September 18th, 2008, 7:45 am #10

Just a note to the one that invested K20,000.00. My god you must have stolen that money. If you can make/save K20,000.00 on your own through sweat then give it away just like that then you a fool who dont need to told anything.

Cumon pple millionaires are hardworking pple who's success took years of planning and hardship.
cheers

sam