Na Mi olsem wanem?... nogut ah?

Na Mi olsem wanem?... nogut ah?

Elle
Elle

June 3rd, 2011, 8:28 am #1

I am sitting here with my glass of gin and tonic and enjoying the music, atmosphere of one of our prestiges eating places here in our nations capital. In walks this handsome piece of highlands male flesh...yeah those rare ones that have a clean shave and neat haircut and yes the sexy *** tucked in not too tight but just right fit and clean shiny boots. He leads her to the table all too elegantly with a smile on his face and eyes that drive beyond her cloths as he talks to her and orders for her...I shift my attention elsewhere, lest I start looking like one of them "staring highlands women"...I look into the remaining ice in my drink and think...damn and dang...I got elegance, I got the looks, I got the savy, I got the intelligence, I got the manners, I got the everything and more...and yet... why is it that the best in Papua New Guinean men esp. highlands, comes out when the women is white. Tell me you all men out there....why is it that a white women or say mix race even, gets all the elegant gentleman behaivor from you, well most of yous.?? But when its a full blooded highlands women...its all just highlands brutality and hard attitude.

PNG Man
PNG Man

June 4th, 2011, 12:36 pm #2

Well Elle, I think its a two way thing. The white or mix race woman brings out elegance and beauty and that is why I think it brings out the best in Papua New Guinea men in General. I guess it all has to do with being civilised that can transfrom your partner.

Elle
Elle

June 5th, 2011, 1:44 pm #3

I am sorry sir, are you implying that a perfect body, long flowing hair, and flawless skin deserves respect? Because of what she looks like?

That is just so sad that Papua New Guinean men have to look for such icons to bring the best out in themselves. I am civilised and cultured, educated and well mannered and a proud highlander. But unfortunately that is still not good enough to be respected and treated with elegance and charm. I guess I gotta "unhiglands" myself to get such attention and respect that the white or mix race women gets.

Freshman
Freshman

June 6th, 2011, 1:26 am #4

I am sitting here with my glass of gin and tonic and enjoying the music, atmosphere of one of our prestiges eating places here in our nations capital. In walks this handsome piece of highlands male flesh...yeah those rare ones that have a clean shave and neat haircut and yes the sexy *** tucked in not too tight but just right fit and clean shiny boots. He leads her to the table all too elegantly with a smile on his face and eyes that drive beyond her cloths as he talks to her and orders for her...I shift my attention elsewhere, lest I start looking like one of them "staring highlands women"...I look into the remaining ice in my drink and think...damn and dang...I got elegance, I got the looks, I got the savy, I got the intelligence, I got the manners, I got the everything and more...and yet... why is it that the best in Papua New Guinean men esp. highlands, comes out when the women is white. Tell me you all men out there....why is it that a white women or say mix race even, gets all the elegant gentleman behaivor from you, well most of yous.?? But when its a full blooded highlands women...its all just highlands brutality and hard attitude.
For me, i would say it's cultural. If im picking a girl, i'm leaving out papua new guineans in general BUT there are people who are more civilised in certain sensitive areas of life. Culturally papua new guinean women are primitive.

Umi no Nogut
Umi no Nogut

June 6th, 2011, 8:30 am #5

Interesting too when a PNG lady wants to act or behave like thier caucasian sisters, everyone thinks crap of them. I think it goes down to choice. Any PNG and 'highlands' men for that matter can treat thier ladies in style. Not just around 'white' or 'mixed-race' women. they grovel at thier feet to impress and eventually get in thier pants, coz thats wat those women don't have a problem giving easily.

Elle
Elle

June 6th, 2011, 11:38 am #6

For me, i would say it's cultural. If im picking a girl, i'm leaving out papua new guineans in general BUT there are people who are more civilised in certain sensitive areas of life. Culturally papua new guinean women are primitive.
I beg your pardon, freshman, but you seem to be speaking in riddles here. You saying its "cultural" for men to show elegance, respect and charm to a "white" woman? And culturally PNG women are primitive??? and where does that leave you young man??? I assume you are a papua new guinean? If so, then what makes you more "unprimitive" than your country women?

"civilised in certain sensitive areas of life???? " ... good grief, what you trying to say here?

C'mon freshman...from what I gather you simply dont know what your talking about.

Tobest
Tobest

June 7th, 2011, 1:38 am #7

Interesting too when a PNG lady wants to act or behave like thier caucasian sisters, everyone thinks crap of them. I think it goes down to choice. Any PNG and 'highlands' men for that matter can treat thier ladies in style. Not just around 'white' or 'mixed-race' women. they grovel at thier feet to impress and eventually get in thier pants, coz thats wat those women don't have a problem giving easily.
What do white/mixed race women have for men to go to the extent of bending down before them? What they are good at is preying on stupid man that can buy into their never ending love for materialism and money just because they think these women posses supersexual capacities. In bed i reckon PNG women are still the best with plenty of reserved strenghted to push on compared with Whites whom at most times complain of being sore minutes into the game.

upla yet nao.

Tobest

Freshman
Freshman

June 7th, 2011, 3:15 am #8

I beg your pardon, freshman, but you seem to be speaking in riddles here. You saying its "cultural" for men to show elegance, respect and charm to a "white" woman? And culturally PNG women are primitive??? and where does that leave you young man??? I assume you are a papua new guinean? If so, then what makes you more "unprimitive" than your country women?

"civilised in certain sensitive areas of life???? " ... good grief, what you trying to say here?

C'mon freshman...from what I gather you simply dont know what your talking about.
O trust me, i know exactly what im saying.

My answer to your first question is a no.
Im afraid, my answer to your second question is a yes, your society is primitive. In other words, the majority lives in a basic form of life.
If sensitive is hard for you to spell: how about decision making in your culture, is it male dominant or female? How about human equality, does women have the same status as men? how about sex in your culture? Is it open or taboo?

My meaning for cultural is simple: i don't like women growing up in papua new guinean culture because it doesn't corrolate with my culture. You see racially im PNG (well part), culturally, not at all. All my life i grew up in a different society,different culture and that's the way iam. I prefer women from a western civilized culture where everything is equal, open and free.

Kopun
Kopun

June 7th, 2011, 4:40 am #9

I am a highlander married to a white woman, and sister i tell you deep down all women with style are the same.

Your elegence will shine through by the way you carry yourself your man will treat you as such. If you demand to be treated like a lady, you will be treated like one. Sadly many do not expect such so theyre not treated right.

Many of the inspiring females in my life never went to school or got 'educated' but i was always impressed by their presence and what they stood for.

And if he is not looking your way dont worry he doesnt know what hes missing out on. Either that or he is content with what he has.

Your gentleman will come soon enough.

Cheers.

meri nating
meri nating

June 7th, 2011, 5:00 am #10

PNG woman are BEAUTIFUL whether full or half. If these type of PNG men can't see whats good standing right in front of them then let them keep movvvvvvvvvving and let the REAL MEN appreciate what we have to offer.At the end of the day it will be us taking care of your family, cooking ur meals, loving u the way no other can and being that support by ur side towards ur customary obligations as well as your family's. ITS THERE LOSS!! But I must say in all this PNG men really need to pick up there game NOT all but most. Truly appreciate what u have because if u don't someone else will. LOVE them, RESPECT them and HONOR them. Stop the violence towards ur woman!!!!