Menzie Yere in great form for Sheffield Eagles

Proctor
Proctor

July 13th, 2009, 9:02 am #11

Anyone wanting articles & photos on Menzie simply send me your email address to subscribe@sheffieldeagles.com and I will forward you on the clubs information.
Regards
Simon Proctor
General Manager
Sheffield Eagles RLFC
England

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 16th, 2009, 1:01 pm #12

Wow! am so proud of these boys, straight from the streets of PNG to a first world nation playing the sport you love and being paid for it, nothing beats it!!

stanbom
stanbom

July 24th, 2009, 6:26 pm #13

Hey to all the fans of Menzie Yere,He's do are tremendous job out there in England,the Eagles fans are crazy for him..We want to thank the Sheffield Eagles for given Menzie this great opportunity..He's one of the best rugby league breed in our Nation..We do appreciate you Eagles for the support you guys giving to Menzie..PNG is on your side..GO GO Eagles!!!

Matthew Pok
Matthew Pok

May 11th, 2013, 1:15 pm #14

Anyone wanting articles & photos on Menzie simply send me your email address to subscribe@sheffieldeagles.com and I will forward you on the clubs information.
Regards
Simon Proctor
General Manager
Sheffield Eagles RLFC
England
Dear Sir,

i am a great fan of Menjie and would like photos of him and also updates on his rugby league carrier..I am definitly sure he will match up with the kangaroos great Greg Inglis In the world cup to come...

go Menjie

solo kuimson
solo kuimson

September 23rd, 2013, 10:58 am #15

i am sure menzi will equally produce the brutal and force required to stop GI, or if not menzi yere is sure to outplay some nrl players.

solo kuimson