Anonymous
Anonymous

December 10th, 2002, 11:58 pm #11

How come you dont even know how much you are repaying? Must be a deliberate lie.
Your K1000 or K500 loan repayment does not help at all as it is not sufficient to repay the loan in a given time according to the Loans Policy. Your loan must be in arrears by now.
You put up a good story to cover your back and defend yourself but the TRUTH remains if only we were able to see the books, we could confirm.
Anyhow, Because of your actions and other board members the rest of us are suffering..The society has been suspended and we cant even withdraw our christmas savings....or even the savings.

What did your board do...the book of accounts are in total dissarray....what did you do when you were a board member. The Accounts are yet to be finalsed....
What a real shame.
Frustrated Member

A.H. Harakuwe
A.H. Harakuwe

December 11th, 2002, 11:25 pm #12

Nameless and spineless person, your pettiness and baseless nonsense has nothing to do with the interests of the Society per se. I have left my e-address for you to contact me directly yet you have chosen to hide like the coward you are behind the computer screen. If you had any truth and faith in what you are broadcasting, you would have contacted me or posted under your real name. Your evasiveness only underscores the sort of person you are and your personal petty vendetta disguised as concern for the Society. Your jealousy is eating you inside out – seek help before you go nuts.

Another fact that underscores your personal vendetta is that you are attacking an ordinary member like yourself. You conveniently forget to post here that I resigned from the Board more than 10 months ago and have been outside the country. I am not up-to-date with the latest. IF you were genuinely concerned about the Society, why then have you not attacked ALL Board and Committee members (past and present)? Why are you singling me out and maligning and defaming my character in a public domain? Why did you not have the guts to open your mouth and vomit your venom at the meeting organised by Mr. Aiwa (I believe) for concerned members? All these underscore your real hidden motives and agenda. Yu sem pipia, “J” bilong yu istap ples klia stret.

Your malicious vendetta is there for all to see. In your posting as well as that of ‘Insider’, there is not one (I repeat – zero) point that can be taken as truth/fact. Your baseless allegations are malicious and designed to malign, discredit and defame my character. Your malicious intent is sickening and nauseating because you are using outright LIES and fallacies to malign me in an internationally accessible domain.

Unlike you, spineless-nameless-coward, I addressed the initial posting by ‘Insider’ on a point by point basis. That showed that what was being bandied around was bull****. You did not even attempt to respond to that because you knew that the lies had been destroyed with the truth. Now after the correction of the figure (….you see, I am man enough to correct my mistakes – see below; you would not have the guts), you lurch in with another of your wild accusations, innuendos and lies. Let me take you posting head on:-

[How come you dont even know how much you are repaying? Must be a deliberate lie.]

The LIE in the posting by ‘Insider’ about not making repayments has been exposed as I have been making repayments every payday. This can be easily verified (if your are genuine) with the Paymistress. I now have word from Mr. Bapa Bomoteng (to whom the Paymistress answers) that my deduction of K250 pfn is in fact intact. For reasons that are none of your business, my repayments were adjusted from K400 pfn to K250 pfn. Being unaware of changes that may have been made in my absence, I did the right by contacting Mrs. Mambere and Mr. Bomoteng to get the current information. That has been done now (re: Mr. Bomoteng). The K250 pfn figure I quoted now is confirmed as valid. I apologise for the inadvertent mathematical error and any misconception this may have caused. I realised the mathematical error and expeditiously corrected myself on PNGScape. (The error should have been obvious if you had been critical and alert enough – you would have got better mileage out of it….hehehehe). Would you have the spine to correct yourself in the public domain? Being the coward you are, I doubt it.

[Your K1000 or K500 loan repayment does not help at all as it is not sufficient to repay the loan in a given time according to the Loans Policy.]

You are a blooming LIAR. Every member is allowed to make repayments: (a) At a rate that is above the interest rate so that a ballooning effect is avoided. The net monthly repayment must exceed the interest charged by the Society – get it! (b) The rate must be considerate of the member’s circumstances. The day-to-day survival of members is taken into consideration as the Society has a duty to help members. It does not always assume the inhuman tact employed by commercial financial institutions. (c) You seem to know a lot about the Society. It is NEWS to me that the Society has a time frame built into its policies. Quote the section and sub-section for my education. If you can not do that, you would only be confirming your status as a liar. (d) What I am repaying now is sufficient on a monthly basis to cater for the interest rate as well as reduce my net loan balance. I feel sorry for you for clutching at straws in your desperation to further your vendetta and jealousy. (e) Obviously, the sooner the better when it comes to repayments. However, members are not dictated to. The essential thing is to avoid the ballooning effect whilst being sensitive to the members’ needs, emergencies, etc. (f) This is a free country and I will repay at a speed that suits me – not you or your petty jealousy – unless I am required otherwise by law. Get it!

[Your loan must be in arrears by now.]

You blooming LIAR (again)! I am sorry to have to break your heart but I am not in arrears. The reader will quickly see that you are making all sorts of unfounded allegations aimed at defaming me to cater for your personal jealousy and vendetta. Why don’t you cite one single fact for a change? Kusai na ‘J’ kilim yu.

[You put up a good story to cover your back and defend yourself but the TRUTH remains if only we were able to see the books, we could confirm.]

Spineless LIAR (again!!). I mentioned early on that I will be man enough to answer any question in any AGM upon my return. I am not defending myself. I just stated simple facts that you or anyone could easily verify to put to rest any doubts, i.e. get first hand information from the S & L office and the Paymistress. You have chosen not to do that simple thing and are engaging in this dirty and low game of character assassination. Unlike you, spineless liar and coward, I will welcome you to check my record. Just give me your name and I shall write a formal letter authorising you to access my records without being afraid of legal repercussions. Can you be man/woman enough to do that or are you going to hide behind the computer screen, not wanting people to know the jealousy-ridden liar you are?

You can not have it both ways. In the posting by ‘Insider’ (who I presume is you), the claim was that “…I could give you the facts and actual amounts…”. I issued the challenge that the so-called facts be produced. Where are they? Nogat? Now, you do an about turn and rue “…if only you were able to see the books…”. Frog-hopping, aren’t we?

[Anyhow, Because of your actions and other board members the rest of us are suffering..The society has been suspended and we cant even withdraw our christmas savings....or even the savings.]

Is your brain functioning? My actions…what actions are you talking about? Tell me! Would I have used K4 million in the relatively short period I was on the Board? Do I control the cheque book? I have never been a signatory. I do not have a loan that is 10:1 of the approved ratio. Mama bilong mi….giaman kilim yu ya. If I have done something wrong, you have every right as a Member to point that out using FACTS and TRUTH. I have no problems with that. However, using lies, allegations and deceit in a public forum like PNGScape is not the way to go about solving problems. I have invested a not non-negligible amount in the Society and am genuinely concerned about the well-being of the Society. You have the audacity to assume that I am not suffering. I am now an ordinary member like you and you judge and make assumptions otherwise about me.

[What did your board do...the book of accounts are in total dissarray....what did you do when you were a board member. The Accounts are yet to be finalsed....
What a real shame.
Frustrated Member]

Have you had the guts to say this in the proper forum? The PNGScape Board is not the proper venue to vent your hate, vendetta, and lies and malign my character. Hear this good and proper: I am willing to give an account of my record with the Society if you wish. Just identify yourself and we shall set a date and venue. I will not be dragged into a witch hunt but will most gladly take any legal opportunity to clear myself of all the LIES and allegations that you and ‘Insider’ have spread on PNGScape.

I am not an Accountant or Auditor. It is shame the books are not in order, I agree. However, the approach you have taken is not conducive to solving problems.

NOTES:
The lies, allegations, false assumptions, and innuendo that have been perpetrated on PNGScape have defamed me and have distracted me from my research and report composition at a crucial stage. The malicious venom is unbecoming of those who purportedly work in a University. You have well and truly maligned, defamed and assassinated my character. Not even a single truth was contained in your postings. Your agenda under the guise of the Society is your personal vendetta and jealousy.

It is unproductive and I do not deserve this and will be pulling out of the Society as soon as possible after returning from the UK and clearing my name at a properly constituted meeting of the Society. I have sweated for over 21 years (how long have you been working at PNGUT?) as I am simply sick and tired of this sort of garbage.

I challenge you and ‘Insider’ (who is likely to be you anyway) to get your facts and truth from the Society office and the Pay Office before spreading anymore of your lies. (FYI, Mr. Bomoteng has replied to my e-mail.)

The damage you are inflicting to my character is serious and probably irreparable. I do not mind criticism as long as it is deserved and warranted. I believe that you and ‘Insider’ have – as PNGUT staff members – an ethical and moral obligation to use the truth in your dealings with other staff. What you have done thus far is contrary to that obligation and spirit. It is criminally and civilly liable. What you are doing is LOW and despicable.

This is probably my last posting on this matter on PNGScape as it is not the proper venue. If you wish to continue the character assassination, do so on unistaff@unitech.ac.pg so that the members of the Society are aware of the debate and both sides of the story.

Who are you, coward? Is it that you do not want the readership to know you for the assassin and liar you are? Nameless and spineless Anonymous and ‘Insider’….do not think that you will get away with this. ALL individuals involved in this travesty and civil and criminal injustice will not get away with this. Just mark my words.

A.H. Harakuwe (Dr.)

P.S. Greetings to you from International House, Melbourne Uni. Enjoy your malicious defamation while it lasts.

December 17th, 2002, 1:56 am #13

At the request of the Dr Harakuwe, this thread is locked as Dr Harakuwe investigates avenues for what he alleges is vicious and malicious defamation.

PNGScape's bears no liability for what is posted on its boards and Dr Harakuwe has agreed with that. We respect our users right to freedom of expression but also respect the rights of all persons to preserving their character and name from defamation. We will remove all postings which defame a person upon that person's request. However, Dr Harakuwe has asked that we leave this thread on the board so that he can pursue his rights against the perpetrator. Such a request is well within his right.

Insider, if you want to discuss this further with Dr Harakuwe email him at A.H.Harakuwe@lboro.ac.uk

But this seems to be an internal UOT matter so its better that you guys solve your problems inhouse rather than bring it out onto a very public board like this. A public apology to Dr Harakuwe might be a good start to resolving this mess.

Catch Mulai!!

Wantokz