Magnet Links - Utorrent

Magnet Links - Utorrent

{}[]{}
{}[]{}

March 27th, 2012, 2:49 pm #1

For some reason magnet links don't show anything when i open with utorrent. It doesn't even download..
Anyone else have experience with using magnet links?

+ do magnet links not have trackers like regular torrents?

ambumGuru
ambumGuru

March 30th, 2012, 8:28 am #2

Torrent files [i.e. .torrent]are being done away with due to Authorities being given the upper end by some Bills that were enacted this year [2012] in the States. On the largest torrent torrent tracker & search provider piratebay.ee you will see only magnetic links.
All you need to do is to wait for the magnet links to process the hashes and the metadata. This will take a little while. If this still continues, check if you have proxy servers, web filters, firewalls in between,and try to do port forwarding if you have access to your internet router.

Regards,
ambumGuru

{}[]{}
{}[]{}

March 30th, 2012, 1:57 pm #3

Don't mean to sound like a dick but it sounds like you just copy and pasted that answer.. Well you didn't really answer my questions, I already know what a magnet like is, but thanks for trying.
The thing is I do connect to the net through a proxy server, but I was able to use torrents mostly fine. But now with magnet links it seems like it's not working no matter how long I wait.. I'm thinking this is because of proxy. If so how do I resolve this?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 1st, 2012, 2:14 am #4

Dickie, what is the Bittorrent Client ur using?

aG

{}[]{}
{}[]{}

April 1st, 2012, 3:43 am #5

Utorrent...

{}[]{}
{}[]{}

April 1st, 2012, 7:58 am #6

Haha i managed to solve this myself. Anyway thanks for those that tried to help. Back on pirate bay baby!!!!

Gern Blansten
Gern Blansten

April 24th, 2012, 5:45 pm #7

Generally people share the result of their research...