Looking for work in IT

Looking for work in IT

Rob
Rob

May 26th, 2007, 4:31 am #1

Hi

I graduated from UPNG this year with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Mathematics, Statistics and computer. I am currently looking for work in areas of IT. If someone's got a IT job to offer me, I will greatly accept it. Please contact me through this email address.

Thank you,
Rob

Galfren
Galfren

May 28th, 2007, 1:25 am #2

Hi Rob,

I'll keep you informed if any job vacancy within your field arise here at the Company I work for. Until then, good luck in your search.

Regards,
Galfren :-)

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 16th, 2009, 6:36 am #3

Hi

I graduated from UPNG this year with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Mathematics, Statistics and computer. I am currently looking for work in areas of IT. If someone's got a IT job to offer me, I will greatly accept it. Please contact me through this email address.

Thank you,
Rob
Check for work overseas.... Australia for that matter or NZ or even USA

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 17th, 2009, 4:27 am #4

Hi

Thank you,
Rob
Write expression of interest to companies that have a large IT section department and IT service providers like Daltron or Datec.

Why? Because large organization have good graduate programs that you can utilize.

Do not have allot of expectation as you start out, take whatever is offered and work your way up.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 27th, 2009, 6:21 am #5

I know....

?
?

July 28th, 2009, 7:39 am #6

Explain yourself or be thought a fool!

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 6th, 2009, 4:06 am #7

I did not post the original posting, however I will add for people not to try Datec. They use PNGeans to do the dirty work whilst the white man can all the goodies.

Look at David M who is now working in Australia, he proved that he can do better than those high paid white fellas.

How much are the current certified engineers paid?