Lewa by Southtribe

Lewa by Southtribe

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 9th, 2006, 11:46 pm #1

Hey has anyone heard the song lewa by southtribe? its like the freekin best song ive heard so far coming from png music. mahn png music gettin good. came bak to pom for the holidays from brissy and fell in love with the song the first time it flowed thru my ears...

woke up this morning with you on my mind....woohoo. it totally roks

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 10th, 2006, 11:13 am #2

i am with you on that one i have to saved in my nano its tops... we need to find out when and where gigs will be held..

tita
tita

August 17th, 2006, 12:21 pm #3

they producing a new album so watch out for there new hits...but this time its gonna be a more underground...oh and they got some concert gigs next year in aus they gona be touring aus so thats gonna be sweet so keep an ear on that....there first album Meganesia sould be out in stores later this year or early next so we all be lookin out for that....mean while enjoy them tunes the guys of southtribe offering cuz png will neva be the same when southtribe blows up png get ready to take the world by storm....png one love!!!

My song
My song

August 18th, 2006, 3:01 am #4

Hey has anyone heard the song lewa by southtribe? its like the freekin best song ive heard so far coming from png music. mahn png music gettin good. came bak to pom for the holidays from brissy and fell in love with the song the first time it flowed thru my ears...

Yep det song roks ma world but where are the boys from. What part of Southern region.

Central/Kairuku oooooooohhh

Die hard

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 18th, 2006, 4:08 am #5

hey where can i get a copy of their album or if theres any out?

Lewa south tribes
Lewa south tribes

August 23rd, 2006, 6:23 am #6

Yule Island, Waima, Bereina, Delena, Gabagaba, Boera, Tubusereia, Tatana, Papa, Oroi, Gabadi, Mekeo, Vaviko, Kibori, Viotou is the rightful place ok.

gu
gu

August 24th, 2006, 12:49 am #7

i am with you on that one i have to saved in my nano its tops... we need to find out when and where gigs will be held..
Mi agree Lewa rocks!

tita
tita

August 24th, 2006, 2:10 pm #8

Yule Island, Waima, Bereina, Delena, Gabagaba, Boera, Tubusereia, Tatana, Papa, Oroi, Gabadi, Mekeo, Vaviko, Kibori, Viotou is the rightful place ok.
good question where they from..well the boys from all over png....
we got sepik thats jay-whyte...central prov thats reefah and mikez shapea...buka thats sinista anyways them boys gona have a website out soon so yeh will fill u in on that later..it will have bio's...events...pics...ya'll kno!! that works..even samples of there music...

ok tita out!!