Kumuls had no breakfast before PM's 13 match

Kumuls had no breakfast before PM's 13 match

Gary Juffa is the best PNGRFL chairman evah!
Gary Juffa is the best PNGRFL chairman evah!

October 25th, 2010, 8:51 am #1

Toksave. The PM's 13 team had no food for breakfast on the morning of the PM's 13 match against Australia! Gary Juffa gave contracts to his mates for accommodation and transport but forgot about food for his players! Talk about basics?!!!!

Wally Lewis
Wally Lewis

October 25th, 2010, 8:52 am #2

What about Kumul training sessions where someone forgot to bring water and drinks for the players?

number 9
number 9

October 25th, 2010, 8:54 am #3

Don't forget Juffa getting K100,000 for Kumuls camp for Cairns but forgetting to book the rooms in Cairns for the camp. Lucky Ipswich jets came to their rescue and gave them rooms in Ipswich.

Does Juffa know what he is doing?

JollyJumbuck
JollyJumbuck

October 25th, 2010, 8:58 am #4

What about when he booked someone on a flight to Brisbane
to pick up the players gear in Cairns.

Interestingly apparently they only received about a quarter of what was supplied.

TheOriginalKiwai
TheOriginalKiwai

October 25th, 2010, 2:44 pm #5

Toksave. The PM's 13 team had no food for breakfast on the morning of the PM's 13 match against Australia! Gary Juffa gave contracts to his mates for accommodation and transport but forgot about food for his players! Talk about basics?!!!!
Everything said here so far reflects the poor state of administration of the PNGRFL!Period! Here we are in the year 2010 and we have gone back ten years before the last world cup! The resignation of Adrian Lam as Kumuls coach took us back 5 years and with the apointment of Stanley Gene took us back another 5 years! I am finding it so difficult to remain proud of the Kumuls when the fundamentals of the game and the administration has taken a back seat BIG TIME! Juffa or whatever the name is is a total disgrace because I know he is as corrupt as they get. This guy thinks that by taking short cuts and not putting monies donated by the government and other major sponsors towards its intended use, the Kumuls can succeed in this campaign, well I think he is seriously mistaken!

Lets go back a few years when the Port moresby Vipers were given a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to play in the Queensland Cup. This quickly came to an abrupt halt due to the Vipers administration witholding their books from the Queensland Cup administrators! Who were the biggest losers in this all - the PLAYERS that put their bodies on the line each week! The Vipers administrators did not give a **** due to their corrupt practices! And it would not surprise me that Adrian Lam resigned because he could not work with corrupt PNGRFL 'so called" administrators. NO dont call yourselves administrators and think that by getting a second rate Kumuls side and coach make you guys legends of some sort.

Let me tell you bastards something, until you change your native brain mentality...Rugby league in PNG might as well just die!!I SAY! DIE! For once in your stupid lives do something that Papua New guineans all around the world can be proud of!!!!!!!I am pissed!!

boera
boera

October 25th, 2010, 4:39 pm #6

sorry tru Kiwai, go singsing lo microphone blo Lam.

Hmmm
Hmmm

October 25th, 2010, 10:29 pm #7

boera...na blo Gene em taste laik how ?

TheOriginalKiwai
TheOriginalKiwai

October 26th, 2010, 1:54 am #8

sorry tru Kiwai, go singsing lo microphone blo Lam.
Just another NATIVE BRAIN!

Gene
Gene

October 26th, 2010, 2:42 am #9

boera...na blo Gene em taste laik how ?
@Hmmmmmm.....askim mama blo

kumul boi
kumul boi

October 26th, 2010, 3:22 am #10

Everything said here so far reflects the poor state of administration of the PNGRFL!Period! Here we are in the year 2010 and we have gone back ten years before the last world cup! The resignation of Adrian Lam as Kumuls coach took us back 5 years and with the apointment of Stanley Gene took us back another 5 years! I am finding it so difficult to remain proud of the Kumuls when the fundamentals of the game and the administration has taken a back seat BIG TIME! Juffa or whatever the name is is a total disgrace because I know he is as corrupt as they get. This guy thinks that by taking short cuts and not putting monies donated by the government and other major sponsors towards its intended use, the Kumuls can succeed in this campaign, well I think he is seriously mistaken!

Lets go back a few years when the Port moresby Vipers were given a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to play in the Queensland Cup. This quickly came to an abrupt halt due to the Vipers administration witholding their books from the Queensland Cup administrators! Who were the biggest losers in this all - the PLAYERS that put their bodies on the line each week! The Vipers administrators did not give a **** due to their corrupt practices! And it would not surprise me that Adrian Lam resigned because he could not work with corrupt PNGRFL 'so called" administrators. NO dont call yourselves administrators and think that by getting a second rate Kumuls side and coach make you guys legends of some sort.

Let me tell you bastards something, until you change your native brain mentality...Rugby league in PNG might as well just die!!I SAY! DIE! For once in your stupid lives do something that Papua New guineans all around the world can be proud of!!!!!!!I am pissed!!
Arnold Krewanty and the panel of selectors put a team list to Juffa. Juffa's list given to the 4 Nations organisers was totally different to the list Krewanty gave. Names like Keith Peter, Tyson Martin and James Segeyaro were missing. Names like Nicko Swain (Lahanis number 12), Mai Tom (Mioks number 7) and Chris Hogi (Lahanis number 3) were missing.

Juffa has never played a game of rugby league in his life. He is famous for being a sideline commentator.