KSI Meeting in Brisbane, Wednesday 5 June

KSI Meeting in Brisbane, Wednesday 5 June

Toksave
Toksave

May 30th, 2002, 8:25 am #1

Toksave

PNG students at the universities, colleges, and TAFE institutions in Brisbane are invited to a meeting in Brisbane on Wednesday 5 June from 4.30 pm - 5.30pm.

The meeting will be held at B-Block building, at the entrance to QUT Gardens Point (City) Campus.

Anthony Smare - ex-QUT student, founder of KSI and one of the Patrons of KSI (other patrons are Unitech VC Misty Baloiloi and Canberra-based senior law lecturer Dr Tony Deklin) - will give a brief talk at the meeting about
(i) the KSI,
(ii) the upcoming convention in Canberra in July,
(iii) the gathering in Port Moresby to set up the proposed KSI Alumna; and
(iv) answer any questions that anyone may have.

Copies of the KSI constitution will also be distributed at the meeting.

Refreshments will be provided.

All PNG Students in Brisbane are invited to attend. Please spread the word to any other students who may be interested.

If you have any queries contact Anthony Smare at a_smare@hotmail.com or QUTPNGSA President Elvina Ogil.

Citizen
Citizen

May 30th, 2002, 11:47 pm #2

What about for those of us in Melbourne? Any Bung??

Concern PNGian
Melbourne

brux
brux

May 31st, 2002, 12:53 am #3

Askim Melbourne Pres Sam na ol executive.

the man
the man

June 4th, 2002, 2:36 am #4

No need to panic. AS lives amongst us and we have capable people on the KSI board in the likes of Gae and Pulas who are able to disseminate up to date information without any real prospect of us missing out.
Cheers for now and raise your quiries at the Footscry meet this week end

Joku
Joku

June 4th, 2002, 8:53 am #5

Traim na maski long givim exkus tumas. Pulim na tromoi lek ikam lom foodscray na harim sampla tingting blong ol bikman olsem.

A.Smare
A.Smare

June 7th, 2002, 6:27 am #6

Toksave

PNG students at the universities, colleges, and TAFE institutions in Brisbane are invited to a meeting in Brisbane on Wednesday 5 June from 4.30 pm - 5.30pm.

The meeting will be held at B-Block building, at the entrance to QUT Gardens Point (City) Campus.

Anthony Smare - ex-QUT student, founder of KSI and one of the Patrons of KSI (other patrons are Unitech VC Misty Baloiloi and Canberra-based senior law lecturer Dr Tony Deklin) - will give a brief talk at the meeting about
(i) the KSI,

All PNG Students in Brisbane are invited to attend. Please spread the word to any other students who may be interested.

If you have any queries contact Anthony Smare at a_smare@hotmail.com or QUTPNGSA President Elvina Ogil.
Thankyou to the QUT, UQ and TAFE students who turned up for the meeting on Wednesday afternoon. It was a pleasure to meet such dedicated students and I was impressed by your attitude and your demeanour, as well as grateful for your patience given that I was 15 minutes late. My appreciation also to Elvina for her efforts.

I understand that you will be liasing with each other in relation to organising (depending on the interest) group travel to the KSI Convention and participation in the Convention.

Any further queries regarding the KSI or to discuss anything at all, please email me at a_smare@hotmail.com I will help out wherever I can.

Regards

Anthony Smare

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 25th, 2007, 6:23 am #7

Toksave

(i) the KSI,

---