Isle of Samarai CHORDPRO format

October 15th, 2016, 11:20 pm #1

{title: Isle of Samarai}
{subtitle: 3007 2/4 C (eee ) d_du (P I MR I)}
{C: Introduction}{soh #00FF00}- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -{eoh}{soh}{eoh}
{pause: 25}
{c: Verse 1}
[C]Roaming days are over - I'm [F]goin' home – [C]back to the Isle I used to [G7]know
So [C]please remember, while I am [F]gone sweetheart that [C]we will [G7]meet again some [C]day
{c: Chorus}
{soc}
Come [F]back - come back to my [C]Island home with me -Where the ocean breeze is in the [G7]old palm tre-es
[C]We'll sit and watch the clouds go – [F]breezing by, Far a[C]bove my [G7]Isle of Sam[C]arai
{eoc}
{pause: 15}
{c: Verse 2}
Sweetheart the thoughts of you are [F]there with me – [C]as you linger by the [G7]sea
A[C]cross the ocean I will [F]watch the sun - as it [C]sets be[G7]yond the deep blue [C]sea
{soc}
Come [F]back - come back to my [C]Island home with me - Where the ocean breeze is in the [G7]old palm tre-es
[C]We'll sit and watch the clouds go – [F]breezing by, Far a[C]bove my [G7]Isle of Sam[C]arai
{eoc}
{c: Verse 1}
[C]Roaming days are over - I'm [F]goin' home – [C]back to the Isle I used to [G7]know
So [C]please remember, while I am [F]gone sweetheart that [C]we will [G7]meet again some [C]day
{soc}
Come [F]back - come back to my [C]Island home with me -Where the ocean breeze is in the [G7]old palm tre-es
{eoc}
{c: Verse 2}
Sweetheart the thoughts of you are [F]there with me – [C]as you linger by the [G7]sea
A[C]cross the ocean I will [F]watch the sun - as it [C]sets be[G7]yond the deep blue [C]sea
{soc}
{soh #408000}- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - {eoh}
{time: 5:20}
{key: C}
{tag: 2-4}{tag: 93000}{tag: Islands}

for more tunes like this get the songbook app for phone or tablet and loginto my dropbox app is only about $20 and not connected with me but is a great app and presentation tool. When you open the app sync with my dropboc with user id patdaly@live.com.au and password patdaly. I am in Australia and have been an Owen Stanley Band Member in the 1990's so have a lot of PNG material and other island tunes. 0400191643 in Brisbane Queensland.