Is there such a medical condition?

Is there such a medical condition?

over productive
over productive

August 11th, 2007, 6:10 am #1

Do I have a Prob? I just love sex..Im only 22 and Ive got 1 kid already from an ex..1 from another ex and another one expecting now. Total of 3. All diff gals. These relationships are not long but i seem to hit home every time. Iam scared to **** now coz I feel Iam over productive.

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 11th, 2007, 10:17 am #2

Why can't you stick to one partner....not too sure if you know what's wrong with you, it might not be a medical problem but your attitude!

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

August 13th, 2007, 5:21 am #3

Yeah,
and your problems could be soved, if you kept them on more often.

Regards......Ralph.

Illusion
Illusion

August 14th, 2007, 3:58 pm #4

Do I have a Prob? I just love sex..Im only 22 and Ive got 1 kid already from an ex..1 from another ex and another one expecting now. Total of 3. All diff gals. These relationships are not long but i seem to hit home every time. Iam scared to **** now coz I feel Iam over productive.
...Overproductive is the wrong term,the word is Careless. Peace Out

JJ
JJ

August 20th, 2007, 4:38 am #5

Mate there a certain things you should Know.
You have a high sex drive,making all your ex- preganant, it is not a medical condition, its your own attitude in sex that is not right, stop it before its too late.
So I suggest you must learn to control your pretending Love life and stick to one partner,IF NOT GET MARRIED so you can wokim ladda lo laik, Be aware AID HIV is arround you could be the victim of your lustful life

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 20th, 2007, 7:26 am #6

Your not overproductive,your ****ed up and theres nothing you or anyone can do about. Its life and you just have to accept the fact that your ****ed!!!

Paps kella
Paps kella

September 13th, 2007, 1:13 pm #7

Im the opposite, cant seem to have a kid no matter what. Mi no man blo warim cap, just blow but luckly i still got no kids.

I know its bad, disseases and all nowadays but it doesnt feel as good when your bare foot brother. Will start using karamaps from now on though. Lord help me.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 14th, 2007, 3:25 am #8

Yeah yu mas wokim long rait taim stret oslem na lucky blong yu na yu abrusim. Next time put on your caps. Deadly virus tu em pulap ya.

Brotherly Advice!

Only solution
Only solution

September 15th, 2007, 7:28 pm #9

You know, the only solution is to cut your balls off, because if you keep on ****ing someone else, you might mistaken it for someone who has AIDS, and that's NOT a good for you. Sorry to disappoint you but that's the facts. I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 16th, 2007, 1:20 am #10

Cut the balls off? Hmmm.... the rod will be working wildly knowing that he will not make ladies pregnant. Better still marry one, be faithful and settle down coz you never know the one next on the line might be the virus carrier.