Internet rates in POM?

Internet rates in POM?

sumatin
sumatin

March 30th, 2010, 12:53 pm #1

Hey all those in POM.

Whats the best deal for private internet use in POM?
Value for money in terms of size of download per a month and which ISP. Preferably broad band (wire less) and not dial up.

I am considering moving back to PNG mid year and finishing uni via correspondence if internet rates are favorable.

I read k1000/month/.3.5Gig
Is that for real?

I would Much appreciate if you all could help me with the info.

thanks, thanks.

Sumatin

Passing By
Passing By

April 8th, 2010, 7:21 am #2

You should consider Telikom's EVDO going for as low as K64/month for 100MB with 0.20/Mb thereafter for additional downloads. That is the cheapest rate you can get.

PB

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 8th, 2010, 9:29 pm #3

Hey all those in POM.

Whats the best deal for private internet use in POM?
Value for money in terms of size of download per a month and which ISP. Preferably broad band (wire less) and not dial up.

I am considering moving back to PNG mid year and finishing uni via correspondence if internet rates are favorable.

I read k1000/month/.3.5Gig
Is that for real?

I would Much appreciate if you all could help me with the info.

thanks, thanks.

Sumatin
The Best deal would be Telikom X'cess prepaid wireless internet. The rate is 20t per megabyte.

You can get a USB EVDO modem at K199 or a X'cess handset for K55. BTW, there's specails at the moment for X'cess handset. Buy one handset for K55 and get one free. Subscribe for a data service by calling 344 4444 or visit your nearest telikom Business office to get your data account activated. Once done, you can recharge using rait prepaids which are available in K5,K10,K20 and K100 denominations. You can also transfer credits FOC.

Em tsol liklik tok save.

Sumatin
Sumatin

April 9th, 2010, 5:00 am #4

Thank You Passing By and Anonymous for the information.

That's a great help

Much Appreciated.

sumatin

Wapukin McIngiIngi
Wapukin McIngiIngi

May 12th, 2010, 3:08 am #5

Just when you are back, there will be a new ISP service starting business in POM. It's pure broadband wireless internet, nothing else. Only additional thing you will get is, TV channels, all from the same wall port! You might like to check out the prices. It will commence business on July 1st. Look out for adds on the dailies around that time.

good luck