How do you get rid of bad breath

How do you get rid of bad breath

mouth
mouth

September 1st, 2006, 1:43 am #1

I brush three times a day and drink lotsa water but still have bad breath. What should I do????

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2006, 2:56 am #2

try flossing

Lapun
Lapun

September 1st, 2006, 3:21 am #3

Let your partner blow in your mouth for more than once a week..
That should solve the bad breath problem..

Lapun

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2006, 7:07 am #4

I brush three times a day and drink lotsa water but still have bad breath. What should I do????
kaikai buai or try chewing gum... worth trying cos i know someone who had bad breath and she did exactly that. the chewing part ofcourse. and eat alot of fruits eg carrot,cucumber
etc.... some times its due to diet.
i

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2006, 7:12 am #5

Let your partner blow in your mouth for more than once a week..
That should solve the bad breath problem..

Lapun
Bad breath is caused by bacteria on the teeth, gums,inside the mouth and on the tongue. While brushing is an important part of oral health care and should be done at least twice a day, it actual does little in the way of removing the bacteria. The tooth brush works more as a vehicle to spread flouride(in the tooth paste) over your teeth which helps fight tooth decay. To solve your bad breath you should use a mouth wash, such as Listerine or Colgate Savacol which work by killing the bacteria. Listerine and savacol are the only mouth rinses on the market that actual work (scientifically proven), the other products should be thought of as lolly water. I advise you to use listerine as it is for long term use, whereas as savacol is for short term use and can cause brown stains on the tooth, bleaching of the gums and temporary loss of taste. It is best if you floss, brush, then rinse your mouth with listerine in that order. Use the listerine twice a day. I hope this helps. If you are still having trouble after this see your dentist.

Dental student.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 1st, 2006, 9:54 am #6

I've heard that it may also have something to do with the liver...think it was an over-worked liver. Try liver-cleansing, juicing etc.

Guess-paia ones!

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 2nd, 2006, 9:31 am #7

It could also be bad Sinus/Tonsils or the Medical name/term for bad breath"Halitosis".

nursie
nursie

September 4th, 2006, 12:59 am #8

flossing,mouthwash,spearmint mentos and minty chewing gum.....see how those go..