HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

SILK
SILK

November 29th, 2004, 11:43 am #1

HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

KEEP THIS DAY OPEN FOR A EXPLOSIVE SHOW BY OUR OWN HOME GROWN PNG ARTISTS HAUSBOI....THE 17 OF DECEMBER IS THE DAY AND IT WILL BE HELD AT THE POM COUNTRY CLUB!! COME ALL AND ENJOY THE CONCERT!

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2004, 4:52 am #2

what about o-shen? I know apparently he's going to Cairns, how about PNG?

PNG
PNG

December 4th, 2004, 5:55 am #3

Hausboi suck!!!
They cant even sing.
And have you heard their lyrics, they sing about alchohol and that it is a way of life for PNG, maybe for uneducated fools like them, but please dont send a negative image, our children are struggling to become good honest citizens. They are surrounded by corruption and rascalism, we dont need any more negativilty in our music.
Can they sing about good things that make sense and can the lead singer stop singing, he sounds constipated.

chip
chip

December 4th, 2004, 7:14 am #4

HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

KEEP THIS DAY OPEN FOR A EXPLOSIVE SHOW BY OUR OWN HOME GROWN PNG ARTISTS HAUSBOI....THE 17 OF DECEMBER IS THE DAY AND IT WILL BE HELD AT THE POM COUNTRY CLUB!! COME ALL AND ENJOY THE CONCERT!
well i cant say they suck at singing because every person has there own way of expressing themselves in music, and i respect them for doin what they do
BUT
to tell our young listeners and children of the future that "drinkign is our way of life" - quote from their new album

that is disgusting and wrong, no wonder our country is goin backwards
the leaders and the role models r corrupt, theyre preaching the wrong msg to our children.

hausboi - ppl dont corrupt our young minds...

yes
yes

December 4th, 2004, 1:31 pm #5

HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

Thank you PNG and chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SILK
SILK

December 6th, 2004, 5:54 am #6

YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAGE YOUR OPINNIONS ON THERE MUSIC AND TRUE I AGREE. BUT YOU ALSO GOT TO SEE THAT WE HAVE OUTSIDE INFLUENCES, ITS NOT ONLY IN MUSIC THAT OUR CHILDREN NOWADAYS GET CURRUPTED WITH. WE HAVE VIOLENCE AND ILEGAL ACTS THAT OUR KIDS HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYDAY NOT ONLY IN MUSIC, WE HAVE MOVIES AND OTHER PROGRAMES THAT WE PARENTS WATCH THAT POTRAY THESE THINGS.THEY WRITE THERE MUSIC SHOWING HOW THEY SEE LIFE, THEY DONT DO IT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SPOIL THE MINDS OF THE CHILDREN IN PNG, MUSIC IS ART LET THEM VOICE THERE OPINIONS TOO, LET THEM BRING IT OUT FROM THERE TALENT. AND WEATHERE BAD OR GOOD YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS THERE A SUM THINGS IN LIFE SUM PEOPLE WILL NOT AGREE WITH BUT THERES ALSO SUM THINGS IN LIFE WE JUST GOTTS LIVE WITH....

SO WITH THAT SAID I FIRST POSTED THE AD SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW THAT OUR OWN HOME GROWN TOP PNG ARTISTS THAT ARE MAKING A NAME FOR PNG IN THE MUSIC WORLD ARE HERE TO PERFORM FOR THOSE MANY WHO LOVE THERE MUSIC AND WANT TO WATCH THEM LIVE....SO PLEASE DONT DISS OUR FELLOW PNG BROTHERS...INCOURAGE THEM DONT PUT THEM DOWN IT TAKES GUTS TO GET OUT THERE AND SING!!

PEACE!!

YOU GOT ONE LIFE SO LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 6th, 2004, 6:34 am #7

Hausboi music is teeny boopers music.
It does not match the best PNG bands like Rex band,Azzimba,Barike,Quakes etc..
Their singer's voice is so terrible.

chip
chip

December 8th, 2004, 7:58 am #8

YOU ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO STAGE YOUR OPINNIONS ON THERE MUSIC AND TRUE I AGREE. BUT YOU ALSO GOT TO SEE THAT WE HAVE OUTSIDE INFLUENCES, ITS NOT ONLY IN MUSIC THAT OUR CHILDREN NOWADAYS GET CURRUPTED WITH. WE HAVE VIOLENCE AND ILEGAL ACTS THAT OUR KIDS HAVE ACCESS TO EVERYDAY NOT ONLY IN MUSIC, WE HAVE MOVIES AND OTHER PROGRAMES THAT WE PARENTS WATCH THAT POTRAY THESE THINGS.THEY WRITE THERE MUSIC SHOWING HOW THEY SEE LIFE, THEY DONT DO IT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO SPOIL THE MINDS OF THE CHILDREN IN PNG, MUSIC IS ART LET THEM VOICE THERE OPINIONS TOO, LET THEM BRING IT OUT FROM THERE TALENT. AND WEATHERE BAD OR GOOD YOU AND ANYBODY ELSE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE IT. ALL I CAN SAY IS THERE A SUM THINGS IN LIFE SUM PEOPLE WILL NOT AGREE WITH BUT THERES ALSO SUM THINGS IN LIFE WE JUST GOTTS LIVE WITH....

SO WITH THAT SAID I FIRST POSTED THE AD SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO KNOW THAT OUR OWN HOME GROWN TOP PNG ARTISTS THAT ARE MAKING A NAME FOR PNG IN THE MUSIC WORLD ARE HERE TO PERFORM FOR THOSE MANY WHO LOVE THERE MUSIC AND WANT TO WATCH THEM LIVE....SO PLEASE DONT DISS OUR FELLOW PNG BROTHERS...INCOURAGE THEM DONT PUT THEM DOWN IT TAKES GUTS TO GET OUT THERE AND SING!!

PEACE!!

YOU GOT ONE LIFE SO LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY?
AS THEIR LEADERS AND ROLE MODELS WE ARE OBLIGED TO PORTRAY A GOOD IMAGE AND MESSAGE AND STEER THEM FROM THE PATH OF DISRUPTION AND MISMAY.
I AM NOT SAY THEY SUCK, I AM JUST SAYING AS LEADERS IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY THEY SHOULD BE SENDING OUT A GOOD MESSAGE.

WE ALL KNOW THERE IS BAD OUT THERE BUT FROM OUR EXPERIENCES WE NEED TO TELL THEM WHAT IS MORALLY RIGHT AND THEY WILL MAKE DECISIONS OF THEIR OWN.

YES THEY ARE CHILDREN AND AS THEIR PARENTS WE NEED TO GUIDE THEM; NOT LEAD THEM INTO THE WRONG CROWD

THAT WAS ALL I WAS SAYING BUT THANKS

CHIP

December 11th, 2004, 3:15 am #9

HAUSBOI IN CONCERT!!!

thanks all for your comments.....

but nothing is stoping me and a band teenagers (18&19 yrs)from tokarara and rainbow to go watch the group playing..... and perhaps knock a couple of beers with them.

i havent seen a local band from Manus playing in nightclubs before so what the heck are we talking about..... besides there'll be a good number of sunamist chicks around to check out and exchange numbers.....lol....

see you there SILK.....

pisin.........chiu...chiu....chiu tweet tweet

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 11th, 2004, 6:59 am #10

hausboi is not as popular as Vanessa Quai from vanuatu........