EX Camerons..hello??

samatex
samatex

March 29th, 2003, 4:59 am #1

Anyone there frm Milne Bay coming online? Hellos to you

Scazar
Scazar

March 29th, 2003, 4:25 pm #2

Hi - I am one from the same tribe but now residing in Europe. Ex Cam 80s. Kapole...

starre
starre

March 30th, 2003, 5:52 am #3

Kapole Samarai..so europe huh?? Greetings from the Voice of Kula.

kagutoki
Aussie

Scazar
Scazar

May 10th, 2003, 4:17 pm #4

Maiwan -
Great to see that you replied to my message. I never did scan through pngscape until today.
Kapole hidomo - thanks for the 'Kula' greeting which I truly appreciate. Indeed that has reminded me of home-sweet-home. I look forward to coming back soon to enjoy the warm sunshine, cool sea/island breeze and not forgetting the succulent 'beda' and all the fun and beauty that truly makes Milne Bay a 'wonderful' place to be - which of course I am missing tremendously.
Kagutoki, yawedo, tinani, kaion and aioni....
Scazar - Europe.

tax
tax

May 11th, 2003, 9:43 am #5

Wantoks, dat wan hao? Nice to hear from you. Just a reminder that there is one here in the land where the angels walk on the sand and make you wish the sun never sets so you watch them tan themselves all day long.

I miss the beda, magi, tewa, yaguma, and of course the lovely Samatax flowers too. I am just taking it easy here, and the island breeze here reminds me of our islands back home.

Oh by the way..ex Hagita here.

Aioni

tax
Baywatch appartments

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2003, 12:34 pm #6

Just missing home (MBP) real bad. There's no place like your own home..aye?

Hidomo
Hidomo

May 12th, 2003, 3:31 pm #7

Anyone there frm Milne Bay coming online? Hellos to you
Hey hows everyone doing...

yes do miss my beatiful island in the sun... fully bred samatex mangi...being there, think it, love it, and sure wish i was there right now..
By the way ex- camz 99...Part-time Ausie and heading home soon... yaiks!!!

Well do enjoy life and see you on the net sometime hidomos...

Cheers

em
em

May 13th, 2003, 11:28 pm #8

To get online and see that yes there are Milne Bayans and esp ex-camz people out there.....

Just reading the various postings is already making me homesick....why na!!! Em one of em acting kiwis.....hope to be going home soon!

Keep da postings coming along....hey rx if you see this, i'll be in touch soon....

Goodie!!!

gosiagu all the way
gosiagu all the way

May 13th, 2003, 11:31 pm #9

Hey hows everyone doing...

yes do miss my beatiful island in the sun... fully bred samatex mangi...being there, think it, love it, and sure wish i was there right now..
By the way ex- camz 99...Part-time Ausie and heading home soon... yaiks!!!

Well do enjoy life and see you on the net sometime hidomos...

Cheers

Hi all the 'rait olgedas from samatex..wherever in the world you are.

Hi from Brissy..ex Cams 99. A.N if that's u posting from N'Cast then hi to the two from me. All good here..haven't heard from Canberra and NZ lately but i'm sure they are doing fine.

tax
tax

May 14th, 2003, 3:56 am #10

Tasi/nudia,

Oyo ida mwao?

Nice to hear another gosiagu online. I have not met so many online but hope I will soon. Here's another gosiagu netting from the land of the sunshine babes. Cant wait to fly home in a few months time.

tax
[baywatch apartments]