Cost of webdesign in PNG

Cost of webdesign in PNG

Karamap
Karamap

April 9th, 2012, 3:07 am #1

If I have my purchase a domain and hosting services, How much does web design cost in PNG????

Mosong
Mosong

April 9th, 2012, 5:02 am #2

If you are on facebook you can check PNG ICT professionals on this page:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/PNGICT/

Your question will be answered within a minute.

Etran
Etran

April 9th, 2012, 9:47 am #3

IT services in PNG are way way oveerpriced for what you get, and oftentimes there are screwups that they won't accept responsibility for.

Karamap
Karamap

April 9th, 2012, 4:31 pm #4

Thanks for the infor.

theo.webdesigner@gmail.com
theo.webdesigner@gmail.com

May 15th, 2012, 3:18 am #5

Hi bro...

I agree what the other poster has mentioned. There are many IT illiterates in PNG and so the cost of Web Designing is expensive depending on the organisation. The designing may take up 2-3months to complete a website depending on the type. E-commerce websites such as Banking organisations, on-line shops, etc may take more time than simple static websites such as PNG Maritime's www.pngmaritime.com.pg

The cost of just only the website design without the hosting and domain registration would be somewhere over K2,000 to K5,000 depending on the time spent and the Web Designer himself.

More time means more expensive the website would be. Some may cheat you spending more time and hence you pay more.

What type of website do you want? I can design you a simple static website (without hosting and domain) within 2-3 weeks (no more than a month) with a cost less than K2,000.

See some of the websites I have designed:

1. www.nawae.com.pg
2. www.pngmaritime.com.pg
3. www.tourism.milnebay.gov.pg
4. www.tourismmadang.com

Let me know if you're still looking for a Papua New Guinean local Web Designer.

Contact me on: Theo's Web Design at theo.webdesigner@gmail.com

Best regards,
Theo'...

www.hokwa.com
www.hokwa.com

May 18th, 2012, 2:54 am #6

We can design a Google site for you and the hosting is free on Google platform. It will cost around K1800 (PNG kina). see kowanding.com for example.

Email us if you are interested.

anon
anon

May 21st, 2012, 10:59 am #7

If I have my purchase a domain and hosting services, How much does web design cost in PNG????
http://99designs.com.au/
http://www.freelancer.com/

Just have a clear scope of works and be prepaid to collaborate throughout the build process.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2013, 5:07 am #8

Are you looking for a simple website that sells and market your business or organisation on the world wide web?

If so, then why not e-mail theo.webdesigner@gmail.com a local freelance static web-designer;
- providing solutions for local entrepreneurs or SMEs in Papua New Guinea for an affordable and quickest way to get a web presence.

Below are a list of sample websites as part of the freelancer's portfolio:

1. www.newbritainadventures.com
2. www.comfortadventuretours.com
3. www.nawae.com.pg
4. www.pngmaritime.com.pg

Dont miss out the Easter SPECIAL going at K790 for a basic website containing:
a "Home" page, "About Us", "Products/Services", and a "Contact Us" page...
K30 for additional pages. This comes in with Search Engine Optimization (like Google and Yahoo).

*Social Media integration can be linked to the website if request (Facebook, Twitter.

Note that hosting cost is separate from the website design and can connect you to a reliable hosting company in PNG with an uptime server (99.9%)

If you're interested, book your place by sending an SMS to (+675) 717 787 60 for a limited time only.
For further information email: theo.webdesigner@gmail.com

Aussie web site design for much cheaper!
Aussie web site design for much cheaper!

March 29th, 2013, 7:19 am #9

Australian web design is cheaper than what you quote AND it includes hosting! How can you so stupidly price yourself out of the market?

Web page design from AUD $199 (about K500)
http://www.crazydomains.com.au/web-design/?redirect=0

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 5th, 2013, 4:33 am #10

Brilliant!