Corruption at National Planning & Monitoring

Corruption at National Planning & Monitoring

Pragmatist
Pragmatist

September 14th, 2011, 2:41 am #1

Why aren't we talking about the great theft of billions of kina from the Dept of Finance, Planning & Monitoring and even Dept of Mining & Petroleum in this forum??

Such things need to be discussed and brought out into the light of day.

Can the moderator create an avenue for this discussion titled CORRUPTION???

We can talk about politics all day but new politicians will come into the system and become corrupted by the system because the machinery is still functioning. The people of PNG need to discuss this.

Stret Toka
Stret Toka

September 15th, 2011, 12:01 am #2

Pragmatist I give my full sapot! Kind of like a wikileaks forum for corruption in PNG.
Without Fear or Favour we expose it all!

September 15th, 2011, 12:12 am #3

Why aren't we talking about the great theft of billions of kina from the Dept of Finance, Planning & Monitoring and even Dept of Mining & Petroleum in this forum??

We can talk about politics all day but new politicians will come into the system and become corrupted by the system because the machinery is still functioning. The people of PNG need to discuss this.
Please, use the Kumul Board for any topics concerning Papua New Guinea. Be mindful about how you word your messages. Any posts that might defame a person/s will be dealt with by the moderators.
I know it will be frustrating but please follow the policies of network54 and policies and regulations of PNGScape. Some of the polices are on the top page of the main forum page. I will request that if any new ones they are to be added on.

The complaints about moderators censoring has been dealt with and I am sure all moderators will follow W1's instructions.

It is common sence not to write a whole message in Caps. Only a line or two to express your strong views on the topic in discussion, therefore messages in CAPS will be still deleted.

ANY LINKS THAT MIGHT BE SEEN AS SCAPE SUPPORTING THEM IN DESCREMINATING TO BE SUED WILL BE DELETED.

There are too many boards, and confusing everyone, therefore some of the boards will be deleted. I will be making a list to post on the mods board and will post here to advise you all before their removal.

Link for network54 policy http://www.network54.com/Help/?topic=Terms

7mile

Last edited by 7milebeach on September 15th, 2011, 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 15th, 2011, 12:18 am #4

post September 13 2011, 9:33 PM

I'd rather them put highest priority on stating the rules of the forum in black and white on the home page so that everyone is clear what the rules are for posting (like no CAPS, no similar appearing threads, etc etc etc) without having to go through year after year of Feedback Board toksaves.----------

-----------------------------------------------

gani, I moved your message here and replied to it above.
Last edited by 7milebeach on September 15th, 2011, 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.