Christians havin fun

Christians havin fun

ILLusion
ILLusion

January 18th, 2007, 8:19 pm #1

Wholesome amusement are good and pleasing in the eyes of God.And the Bible states clearly that theres a season for every thing[Eccl3:1-4].Jesus himself was once acccused of pleasure seeking[Matt11:18-19].He even attend a marriage celebration[John2:1-2].

Ralph Hamilton
Ralph Hamilton

January 18th, 2007, 8:26 pm #2

yes Illusion,
it was probably his own wedding to Mary, and they had children.

The proof is in the Lord's Prayer. The kids all say. "Our Father who art in heaven, Harold be thy name." See! He was Harold Christ.

Regards......Ralph.

ILLusion
ILLusion

January 18th, 2007, 8:33 pm #3

Ye., I know.But theres some folks out there who just don't wanna believe that.

illusion
illusion

January 19th, 2007, 12:13 am #4

Marriage is an honorable gesture...I don't see anything negative about it.Pretty much that was the first comandment given to Adam and Eve in the garden..."Be fruitful and multiply and replenishh the earth"[Gen1:26-28] It was given even before they ate that apple.The Laws ,that eventually became the 10 commandment came later on, Mount Sinai.So if Adam and Eve, ate the apple to fullfill that commandment given to them in the garden...I for one don't see any reason why people would want me to believe that if the Savior was married,that would be totally wrong....PEACE OUT

February 12th, 2007, 7:26 pm #5

Wholesome amusement are good and pleasing in the eyes of God.And the Bible states clearly that theres a season for every thing[Eccl3:1-4].Jesus himself was once acccused of pleasure seeking[Matt11:18-19].He even attend a marriage celebration[John2:1-2].
Where is your peace, Liar?

Illusion
Illusion

February 12th, 2007, 7:56 pm #6

Se..I forgot yah...Peace Out Now