christian faith is the way to go

christian faith is the way to go

signs
signs

June 3rd, 2012, 3:08 am #1

look at the posts on this forum ,its all about attacking christian faith . They could have chosen to attack something like the media that has a negative effect or impact on society but instead people are attacking christianity . Faith in Jesus does not have negative effects or cos people to act in a bad way like the media for instance ....this still shows that Christian faith is the way to go

P.S there are some people who are from other religions but yet no one thinks of attacking theres

yep its evident Jesus is faithful ...i am happy

martha
martha

June 5th, 2012, 8:20 am #2

oh yes beloved God is real . y do i say this ? let me ask u , do satanists exist in this world ? YES! .. do they believe in satan ? YES ! well that is all the evidence you need that shows theres a Jesus who lived liked you and me and was tempted by this "satan" thousands of years ago and is still tempting us to this very day !! Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful Jesus is faithful