CHM exploit PNG Musicians

CHM exploit PNG Musicians

Mum
Mum

November 29th, 2006, 1:56 am #1

CHM studios and Raymond Chin have exploited the talents of PNG musicians for decades. The money made on the music sold goes directly into Raymond Chins pocket and nothing to the musicians with the talent.

When you buy from CHM; remember where the money goes. He gets away with it because the musicians are underpaid (or not paid at all) and he knows they don't have the funds to sue him for copyright infringement. CHM blatantly break copyright laws and should be black banned by every PNGean in support of the musicians who are being exploited.

Mangi PNG
Mangi PNG

November 29th, 2006, 5:45 am #2

I dont understand why many peoples' messages or complaints against Chm on this board keep getting deleted by the moderator.As far as I know this is a democratic "freedom of speech" chance for the consumers or customers of CHM to speak their minds.
As a customer of chm I feel I have the right to speak out against what i feel is not right.
Remember its the customers who keep making CHM a profitable company thats why they still exist.We customers buy their products/from music albums to electronic items etc..thus keeping them exist in the bussiness industry,without us,they will simply collapse.
Let us speak our mind...the National News paper of PNG protects asian company Rhimbunhan Hijau and in here,PNGscape protects CHM.WHY?

Mauswara
Mauswara

November 29th, 2006, 11:31 am #3

CHM studios and Raymond Chin have exploited the talents of PNG musicians for decades. The money made on the music sold goes directly into Raymond Chins pocket and nothing to the musicians with the talent.

When you buy from CHM; remember where the money goes. He gets away with it because the musicians are underpaid (or not paid at all) and he knows they don't have the funds to sue him for copyright infringement. CHM blatantly break copyright laws and should be black banned by every PNGean in support of the musicians who are being exploited.
I've been a victim of Raymond Chin's pirated CDs. Talk about removing pirated CDs from the market from other sellers and CHM is monopolising the market with pirated copies.

Raymond Chin should have viewed those CDs before selling them. What a double standard. And not to mention our ICCC or whatever body that protects consumers/customers is hopelessly inefficient and useless in prosecuting fraudulent companies like CHM~

What a shame!

Ripped off
Ripped off

November 30th, 2006, 8:27 am #4

I truly and totally agree with that.
I bought a few DVDs and their locally produced chm cds in boroko chm shop.
The cds quality were so poor,songs music sound was so dull and one particular cd kept spining around in the cd player without any sound.
I sent it back to chm and still waiting for their feedback.
That was 4 years ago.
Iam in Australia.

December 4th, 2006, 7:25 am #5

Mum, the very reason Wantokz won't allow gigs by the artists who are under contracts with them to be left on this board. Even have their name mentioned here.

7mile
Last edited by 7milebeach on December 4th, 2006, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mangi Musician
Mangi Musician

December 4th, 2006, 1:14 pm #6

You must be very jealous of CHM success in the music industry.
All the top png artists are working with CHM for over twenty year because they are well look after and supported.

Stop spreading lies and disinformation about CHMSUPERSOUND,all their artists now have copyright contracts and publishing contracts and CHM are the only studio helping us not you.
No other studios in png is offering their artists copyright and publishing protection except CHM.

I am now the legal owner of all my songs.

Law Student
Law Student

December 4th, 2006, 2:12 pm #7

Mum, the very reason Wantokz won't allow gigs by the artists who are under contracts with them to be left on this board. Even have their name mentioned here.

7mile
As a law student my advice to you 7milebeach (as the moderator of this website forum) is to control the people writing into your forum.
When your forum are using people real name and company you could be sue for defamation and complaints could be directed to your ISP Server and this could seriously affect your operation. Take out those names immediately before you get into trouble.

My free advice to you is not to entertain those people who are deliberately using your music forum to make accusation and causing legal complication for your business.
This people must not be allowed to make wild accusation otherwise it will start other idiot to use your forum to cause trouble.
This is a music forum keep it strictly for music and discussion of music not politics.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 4th, 2006, 3:45 pm #8

I thought students entering Law had to have at least an "A" grade in grade 12 English. Maybe the criteria has been lowered judging from the grammar of the last posting, or is it just the brain and fingers not being coordinated.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 4th, 2006, 6:23 pm #9

All the top png artists are working with CHM for over twenty year because they are well look after and supported.

Stop spreading lies and disinformation about CHMSUPERSOUND,all their artists now have copyright contracts and publishing contracts and CHM are the only studio helping us not you.
No other studios in png is offering their artists copyright and publishing protection except CHM.

Law Student is the son of Chin attending Laloki Law School. Leave him alone.

Pirate
Pirate

December 5th, 2006, 5:30 am #10

I can get any copy of a song via pirated CDs hehehe! you can be the owner but people now don't have to spend money on your CDs. There's tonnes of pirated CDs around that can be burned from any computer anywhere!

Oh before I forget..CHM is also selling pirated CDs, VCDs, DVDs etc. so why bother anyway, ah?