breastfeeding adults

breastfeeding adults

Illusion
Illusion

July 14th, 2009, 5:58 pm #1

How does it feel for women who breastfeed their man/husbands.I heard its calming and amazing.Some woman enjoy it.Im curious to hear your matured opinion..ty..Peace

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 14th, 2009, 10:58 pm #2

Yes - my lover always started foreplay by asking me to breastfeed from her. It was lovely, and the milk tasted nice. We always had great sex after a good breastfeed. I used to save some milk to put in my coffee.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 14th, 2009, 11:02 pm #3

Bara best ya!!! ... why not taste and see for yourself.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 15th, 2009, 10:17 pm #4

Youre depriving the poor baby of its milk!

Mr Solutions.
Mr Solutions.

July 16th, 2009, 6:08 pm #5

How does it feel for women who breastfeed their man/husbands.I heard its calming and amazing.Some woman enjoy it.Im curious to hear your matured opinion..ty..Peace
Breast milk is best.

Because cows milk is milk that comes from a cows tits for all of the cattle and cowkind to use. The cattle of the world view us human beings as serial pests and cross species pedeophiles because we constantly abuse their tits for our enjoyment and usage.

Breast milk is the milk that comes out from a human female breast and is meant for human use. I mean babies first and the adult man second, if there is any left in the tank for that poor hungry man.

Do you see dogs drinking milk from a cow or birds drinking out of a cat? Now you understand, that is why animalkind views us humans very suspiciously.

But personally for me, I don't think that I will ever have a chance in hell of drinking genuine breast milk.

For all your answers to PNG's problems
Sincerely signing off

Mr Solutions

Illusion
Illusion

July 16th, 2009, 7:54 pm #6

ty for all views.Very encouraging..Peace

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 19th, 2009, 11:55 am #7

mmm. . . . very calming indeed, particularly when the nipples begin to harden and whe begins to squirm next to you with her hand on your....

Rosemary
Rosemary

July 22nd, 2009, 11:56 am #8

Sick, Sick and very sick sons of bitches! Losers, I bet you all are. You dream and wish you did that to your wives but nogat and put up on public board to get feedbacks from another crazy man.
Shame on you guys!

Nogat tru ya!

Illusion
Illusion

July 22nd, 2009, 3:57 pm #9

Thats where you're wrong.Some woman do like it.Not only men are obsess with breast I think some women are way more obsess with their own breats....breast implants'push up bras to make it look like theirs is bigger...Peace

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 22nd, 2009, 5:08 pm #10

I like the breast that hasnt got milk yet.... sanap strong na bikpla tru...

Which provinces have the best breast... Ol meri Manus na Ol meri Trobs?