Blog complains..ETC

Blog complains..ETC

November 7th, 2011, 11:11 pm #1

Who ever is complaining I understand your frustration.But PNGscape is not into the business of promoting other blogs.If it did don't you think there'll be alot of people here promoting their blogs.

If you want to talk about SABL , theres alot of forums here.Start a topic and people will contribute

A few months back a situation happen so Wantoks1 told moderators to not allow link to certain blogs who had court order against them .I don't know how things are for them right now.Thats why we are very careful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO 7MILE BEACH, PLEASE!
TO 7MILE BEACH, PLEASE!

November 8th, 2011, 1:31 am #2

Two questions: What is "the situation" that you said happened? Why are you protecting hidden people and let their threats or whatever result in censorship on this site?

Secondly, why is your top priority not educating the PNG public by allowing open discussion, which not only includes the sharing of topics across the internet, but also CREDITING THE SOURCE of that information as you tell us we must do on this site? Why is this site, above all others, such a scared kitten that the wrong thing might be said on your site? Why are you so adverse to the mere mention of other web sites created by Papua New Guineans, especially those who do a whole lot to inform the public and get out important information?

Please clarify exactly what you people are on about. You are full of discrepancies if not hypocrisies (telling us we must credit our sources, then erasing postings that credit their sources as other blogs).

Thank you in advance for being open and answering straightforward questions instead of ignoring or hiding them.

I would like 7milebeach to specifically answer these questions, please, as she seems to be the head moderator (?).

Thank you.

ToGilai
ToGilai

November 9th, 2011, 10:12 pm #3

Who ever is complaining I understand your frustration.But PNGscape is not into the business of promoting other blogs.If it did don't you think there'll be alot of people here promoting their blogs.

If you want to talk about SABL , theres alot of forums here.Start a topic and people will contribute

A few months back a situation happen so Wantoks1 told moderators to not allow link to certain blogs who had court order against them .I don't know how things are for them right now.Thats why we are very careful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You full of shiate! Big websites like Facebook clocking 1000000 viewers every minute allow links . Who the hell is pngscape?

You are too immature to know the legality of issues. Get your head down and *** up leave posts and threads be.

November 10th, 2011, 5:39 am #4

ToGilai,

It doesnt matter whether PNGSCAPE is small or big, we try as much as possible to make it worthwhile for everyone and keep PNGSCAPE running within foresight on sensitive referals and statements.

You dont like the way PNGSCAPE is handling its affairs go to Face Book with its 100000 plus viewers and post away with links you wanted.

SCG

Another view
Another view

November 10th, 2011, 7:17 am #5

As Papua New Guineans, I believe that we are also free to remain on pngscape and complain as much as we want about the poor way in which this site is run. It is, after all, a free internet world here until which time as you require that everyone must register with valid e-mail to come onto this site. Even then, there will always be those who register with one time only e-mails, and continue to speak their piece. Welcome to the internet of free speech!

where's 7milebeach?
where's 7milebeach?

November 10th, 2011, 8:22 am #6

ToGilai,

It doesnt matter whether PNGSCAPE is small or big, we try as much as possible to make it worthwhile for everyone and keep PNGSCAPE running within foresight on sensitive referals and statements.

You dont like the way PNGSCAPE is handling its affairs go to Face Book with its 100000 plus viewers and post away with links you wanted.

SCG

7milebeach was asked to respond to this complaint, not yourself.

November 11th, 2011, 3:40 am #7

I will respond when I have spoken to W1. I have read all messages and I know the background to all your questions. Example, on land owners issues and freedom of speech on Scape as well as censoring.

7mile

Thank you
Thank you

November 11th, 2011, 4:06 am #8

Thank you for your response and will consult this Feedback Board daily.

still waiting, still waiting
still waiting, still waiting

November 23rd, 2011, 11:26 pm #9

I will respond when I have spoken to W1. I have read all messages and I know the background to all your questions. Example, on land owners issues and freedom of speech on Scape as well as censoring.

7mile
I now see that you simply say you are going to respond, and then hope that Scapers will forget your promise. This has happened more than once where you promise to follow up but you never do. Yet while you seem too busy for that, you aren't too busy to continue to come onto Scape and review some of the postings.

It doesn't help the reputation of pngscape for the moderators to give the appearance of being like rats that run away whenever disturbance occurs, but continue to sneak out at night for their food when they think no one is around.

Please prove me wrong on these growing suspicions. Thank you for any comments.

scape citizen
scape citizen

December 21st, 2011, 9:16 am #10

7mile
Well? Surely you've spoken to this illusionary person whoever they are and received the holy word back. Could you please share what the holy response was?