Attention Scapers.

Attention Scapers.

September 9th, 2011, 12:07 am #1

I can feel your frustrations and disappointments to come on scape and find the hot topic in discussion has been deleted or locked.

I am taking this matter up with the W1 and the moderators, because it has come to my attention and I am concern.

7mile

Nanko
Nanko

September 9th, 2011, 10:34 am #2

That is a very welcome message! At this point I think whoever moderator does these things repeatedly needs to explain themselves clearly on this board instead of just backing down now and later they start again, without explanation.

Eagerly will await to hear if they give you any response either! Thanks for your help.

September 9th, 2011, 11:08 pm #3

In saying above, please now that the new regional boards are created for your convinient for in coming election, make every effort to use your regional boards to expression your views. Don't forget Kumul Board is availalbe too for any topics concerning PNG.

Thanks in advance for everyone's cooperation.

7mile

Hot Chili Pepper
Hot Chili Pepper

September 10th, 2011, 6:21 am #4

Thanks for this toksave. Noted.

Also, have the other moderators shared with you why they actually took off entire threads, then reposted only the first post of these threads (now without all the previous comments). That obviously had a motive unrelated to people posting on the wrong boards. This strange reposting occurred on both the news board and the politics board, related to Arthur Somare going to wheel the GC into parliament next session (politics board) and Powes Parkop water foundation(news board).

Thanks 7mile for being so proactive to find out why strange incidents like the above have occurred. People are a conclusion regarding these strange censorships that does not put pngscape in a good light which is why a timely upfront explanation would be very helpful to the site!

September 11th, 2011, 12:42 am #5

I have looked over some of the comments on Politics board concerns about censoring.
I am in the process of composing a message to W1, when I get a response from him then I will post on the mod's board on this issue at hand.

I was as surprised as you, to find new boards, but it is now explained by w1 and before I could take action on Political dicussions on the "old" board to be split onto the new board, the action was taken without consultation by other mods to lock n delete topics in hot discussions.

my apology cant type any further still having problems with my shoulder.

I will be back on this issue hopefully with some answers for you.

7mile