33 Stanly Gene "Believe it or Not"

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 29th, 2007, 12:33 pm #31

plis mipla save olsem these guys are from Simbu, noken surkim more yet, save boast lo politics go lo sports na at times you guys also fall terribly so noken apim nem blo yupla, everyone is proud of these guys achievements but you donot have to bring it a step further and tell everybody. larim ol narapla mas toktok na yupla kisim biknem, ino yupla yet. yupla harim, no offense.

Antnibara brothers

Mangi Wara Maket
Mangi Wara Maket

October 29th, 2007, 1:30 pm #32

I had the opportunity to see Michael play in the Selection Trials when the Warriors were stitching together their SP Cup team and boy Michael's game was superb.

I had another opportunity to watch Michael play againsts Australian side and everything about his game was outstanding. He single handedly Kumuls fired up the Kumuls to draw with the Kangaroos.

So long as he maintains his discipline and gets a good grooming before coming to Australia, I think he will go a long way.
Breaking into the North Queensland side is never out of question and mark me down, he'll probably make it in the first few weeks!! He's an electric player just like Bowen and Thurston.

Yeah
Yeah

November 9th, 2007, 6:25 pm #33

yeah!

APO GKA
APO GKA

November 11th, 2007, 12:52 am #34

hahahaha...turangu planty ol PNG sha stap lon Aussie sha giaman puttim age blo ol go daun tumas 2 ya, ino em chol....Please av come across lots of peeps who claim to be at least 3 years younger than their real age. I suppose that's the way we have to deal with reality...lol..
INAP YUPELA OLGETA SEM. STANLEY EM MANGI GOROKA-SEIGU, NA YUPELA INAP LON TOKTOK LONG AGE BILONG. EM INO PROBLEM, EM BAGARAPIM SINDAUN BILON YUPELA??

STANLEY MAMA KARIM EM LONG GOROKA BLUT KAPSAIT LONG GOROKA NA EM BAI DAI LONG GOROKA OLSEM NA NO KEN KLEIMS NATING.

APO TRU AVE.

Confaul
Confaul

December 7th, 2007, 2:46 pm #35

The fact is he is not 33 yrs old. I am about the same age as him.........we went to high school together. I am 36 yrs old now. He doesn't need to answer to anyone but the fact is that he lied about his age. Period.
Talking about true date of births. Go to Wikipedia and check the current Kumul DOBs. I am surprised there are 3 people with the same DOB (April 8, 1987) and some of the DOBs look unreal for some of them. Could it be a mistake by the administator of the site???? Yupla skelim....

Rugby fan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_New_ ... eague_team

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 8th, 2007, 1:58 pm #36

Rodney Pora and Charlie Wabo are real cons and I know that for a fact.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 19th, 2007, 3:28 am #37

So what? it doesn't change anything...even if he said he was three! the fact is he's the best rugby league player this country has every produced and we all should be proud of his achievments. If he was taking drugs like Joey or doing something bad...then its something to make a fuss about. Age em peanuts ya olsem na lus tintin and GO GENE AND THE KUMULS!!!Showim France, Wales and the World that we're serious for the World Cup!!!!
You forgot something bro Stanley is not the best ever player png produced i think he is second or third behind the great png player ever GREAT MARCUS BAI..

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 19th, 2007, 10:28 am #38

Rodney Pora and Charlie Wabo are real cons and I know that for a fact.
Warriors produced well but the Simbu people need a lot on behaving during rubgy games. They act as if they are still primitives.

Kumuls fan
Kumuls fan

January 1st, 2008, 12:33 pm #39

Talking about true date of births. Go to Wikipedia and check the current Kumul DOBs. I am surprised there are 3 people with the same DOB (April 8, 1987) and some of the DOBs look unreal for some of them. Could it be a mistake by the administator of the site???? Yupla skelim....

Rugby fan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_New_ ... eague_team
Full support I do not fully agree with these ages, maski long ekting young....some players whom I know are 2-4 years younger than myself..shame on yu guys....In the future original birth certificates must be produced to the officals before registering in official web sites....kaikai sem blo u pla...lapun na laim autim tiket blo 16 ah!!!! You guy are bringing shame to your self foremost and letting your fans down...but if conditions allow em nomol....

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 24th, 2008, 3:03 pm #40

TRUPLA MAN