We haven't met properly, have we? Angelo Thomas

This forum holds discussion archives of the board. Only Administrators and Moderators are allowed to post and usually the postings will be to save important messages or great fanfics! This will sometimes be open to the public to read, but not all the time.

We haven't met properly, have we? Angelo Thomas

ozfan08

22 Jan 2011, 20:48 #1

I posted a thread on this forum a while ago, but I was going by Angelo Diamond, and well...it wasn't really proper and didn't have much about me.
I hope moderators don't mind me introducing myself again.

I'm twelve years old and I've written a sequel to The Wizard of Oz, "Dorothy and Toto in Oz" which I published online in November.
I've been collecting Oz since I was three (or maybe four). I didn't discover that there were Oz books until I was eight years old. I watched Return to Oz when I was nine for the first time, and I really didn't understand it until I was about ten after watching it a few times and doing some research.

Here are some pictures of my collection...
(A work in progress mural based on a design I did awhile back for my book) Detailing isn't done yet. (Bricks, poppies, etc.)

I also have three different sets of puppets that I recently put on display (finally) but these pictures were taken before I got a new shelf for my collection.

I've also recently updated my Yuku profile (at last)! It used to say I was female (I accidentally selected that setting when I orignally made it)
and that I lived in Shelbyville (which I now live in Louisville) and that I'm from Arizona (which I can't quite remember why I said that...)

Add Me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/angelo.a.thomas
Follow Me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/angelodiamond
Friend Me on Youtube: www.youtube.com/nightmarecrazy08  I really haven't uploaded many videos at all lately...
Buy My Book: www.facebook.com/dorothytotoinoz
Email: [url=mailto:ozfan08@gmail.com]ozfan08@gmail.com[/url]
Last edited by ozfan08 on 04 May 2011, 21:38, edited 2 times in total.
Angelo Thomas - Author of Dorothy & Toto in Oz
twitter.com/angelodiamond   facebook.com/angelo.a.thomas  facebook.com/dorothytotoinoz
ozfan08 @ gmail.com        youtube.com/nightmarecrazy08      dorothyandtoto.pr @ gmail.com