New 'Dorothy of Oz' stills and 'Adventure in Oz' Virtual World

Topics include Oz movies, stage shows and television from silent films and animated features to the 1939 MGM classic.

New 'Dorothy of Oz' stills and 'Adventure in Oz' Virtual World

Angelo Thomas

17 Sep 2011, 15:12 #1

JustJared has revealed two new stills from the upcoming 'Dorothy of Oz'! I gotta say, these are really making me get excited for the movie!Check them out: 

The 'Adventure in Oz' virtual world has just launched, but there are limited spots! Go to www.beta.adventureinoz.com/launch to create an account and play 'Adventure in Oz' before it launches to the public! I've been playing it quite a bit, and it is pretty cool. The characters (Dorothy, Glinda, Lion, Wiser, etc.) talk and interact with your character, so you get to hear what they'll sound like in 'Dorothy of Oz'! I'm actually excited now.

SamofOz

18 Sep 2011, 03:55 #2

These posted pics actually made me smile with anticipation . . . so now that we're seeing something a bit NEW finally, I'm, just that bit more happy with it.

Wiser looks funny, making me think of Jim Broadbent and . . . . is that God-like lady in the plates a possible nod to Queen Lurline?  Maybe a coincidence but still . . . NICE Looking!