Marie Green: How Do You Do?

This forum holds discussion archives of the board. Only Administrators and Moderators are allowed to post and usually the postings will be to save important messages or great fanfics! This will sometimes be open to the public to read, but not all the time.

Marie Green: How Do You Do?

Marie Green POTO666IHC

20 Jul 2011, 00:35 #1

My name is Marie Green, you can find me under that name on Broadwayspace, or POTO666IHC on Amazon. I saw the MGM version of The Wizard of Oz when I was seven, and was drawn to it. Why? I don't know Now  I am 17, and my Oz obbesoin has become more personal then I could have ever guessed. For one thing my Dad, who passed away, was born the same day the MGM version The Wizard of Oz finished shooting, 2-27. For another thing I went to go see  the MGM version The Wizard of Oz on 5-22-10 and I could feel the people from  the MGM version The Wizard of Oz with me  For a third thing I recieved the cast recording for Andrew Lloyd Webber's new production of The Wizard of Oz, on my birthday, the day BEFORE it was supposed to be avalible on Amazon. For a fourth thing,  my brother, who as I got older became way beyond annoying, got a ticket and reported to court on July 6h the anniversy Buddy Ebsen's death. Why? Because the people from  the MGM version The Wizard of Oz  cared about how annuoying he was being. Lastly, can empathise, with Judy Garland, not only as Dorthy, but as a person, which I think is special. Is there anyone on here with stories like mine?  
Last edited by Marie Green POTO666IHC on 21 Jul 2011, 14:35, edited 2 times in total.