Marc: Oz Fan- Oz-Stravaganza! committee Member, and all around good guy...oh- and a Baum!

This forum holds discussion archives of the board. Only Administrators and Moderators are allowed to post and usually the postings will be to save important messages or great fanfics! This will sometimes be open to the public to read, but not all the time.

Marc: Oz Fan- Oz-Stravaganza! committee Member, and all around good guy...oh- and a Baum!

marcbaum

17 Apr 2011, 18:19 #1

Hello all- My name is Marc Baum and I am on the Oz-Stravaganza! committee in Chittenango, NY. - I chair the Author's Alley sub committee and serve on the Emerald City Idol committee (an event which I also host), and I chair the volunteer committee as well.

Although  I am not a blood relative, Bob and Claire Baum, several years ago during a Gage event, declared me an Honorary Baum, and thus I got to keep my name.

I look forward to meeting many of you onine and at events all over- including Oz-Stravaganza! held June 3-5 2011 in Chittenango, NY- Birthplace of L. Frank Baum!
Last edited by marcbaum on 19 May 2011, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.

jaredadavis

20 Apr 2011, 00:23 #2

Hey, Marc! Nice to see you here!

Having the last name of THE Royal Historian is a big honor! Glad you're trying to do it proudly.