Tracking and techniques mentorship

sprocess
Sly Fox
sprocess
Sly Fox

September 14th, 2017, 3:35 pm #1

Hey team,

Would any Ontarian researchers be interested in learning more about tracking techniques and behaviors? I was able to coordinate a meeting with Todd Standing of Sylvanic Bigfoot while out west last month. We chatted for about 3 1/2 hours. It was honestly the most informative conversation I have had with someone on the subject. Regardless of your impression of his work, he definitely has a lot of information to share.

Him and I have been conversing about a possible two-day weekend workshop in Ontario sometime during early spring. It would involve a series of discussions about the group he has been researching, his tracking techniques and approaches to interaction. He also has some pretty useful approaches to surveillance, which involves no gear initially. That is only the basics.

Please post yay or nay so I can gauge the interest.

Kevin
Timber Wolf
Kevin
Timber Wolf

September 15th, 2017, 3:25 pm #2

That sounds quite possible.
I'm always interested in learning more about tracking and interacting with them.
A weekend workshop may be too much time for many people, how about a half-day workshop?
The price would probably be better, and more people would come, What kind of fee might we expect?