Disembodied voices - research

Tim M
Wise Owl
Tim M
Wise Owl

December 8th, 2016, 8:16 pm #1

Hello forum users,

Please give me a moment of your time to discuss something non Sasquatch related.

I am looking to collect true experiences with disembodied voices for research I am doing that I will eventually turn into a book.

A disembodied voice is one heard with the ears, not the mind and whose origin was never able to be determined. It can sound familiar or not. Sometimes it's just a word, other times it can be a conversation. Sometimes they can come from a certain place or object, other times out of thin air.

If you have ever heard a disembodied voice call to you or heard your name called when no one was around, I would like to hear about it.

If you have any family members that have experienced this phenomena, I would like to hear from them too.

This phenomena is very real and can happen to sane and healthy people and I am studying the ins and outs of it. We also have many historical reports of this happening.

Please send me a private message if you'd like to talk. I can also be reached at my email address: tim.owfr@gmail.com

Your help is appreciated.

Tim M
Wise Owl
Tim M
Wise Owl

September 13th, 2018, 4:07 pm #2

Hey all,
I am now looking for publishers for my non-fiction book. If anyone here knows someone or has a connection to a publisher in anyway please let me know. It might even be a family member, doesn't matter.

This is the first book of its kind on this subject matter so I think that alone would be attractive to any publisher.

Thank you.