Wish me luck

Wish me luck

Anon old T
Anon old T

May 31st, 2012, 5:47 pm #1

Just had an IUI today, and two days ago I had 2 17+ on one side and one 22 on the other. Not bad since I'm almost 49. It's a long shot, but hey, life is for going for it. Baby dust to all you ladies, especially any and all of my old peeps who may be lurking.

May 31st, 2012, 6:15 pm #2

I bet you are a fellow cycle buddy of mine! I still lurk.

xoxo, Tracy

May 31st, 2012, 8:03 pm #3

Just had an IUI today, and two days ago I had 2 17+ on one side and one 22 on the other. Not bad since I'm almost 49. It's a long shot, but hey, life is for going for it. Baby dust to all you ladies, especially any and all of my old peeps who may be lurking.
wishing the best to you!!!

anne
anne

May 31st, 2012, 8:55 pm #4

what are you doing protocol wise? that's a wonderful result, please keep us posted!

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 31st, 2012, 8:56 pm #5

Good luck!!! nt.

summerwind03
summerwind03

May 31st, 2012, 11:30 pm #6

if you're not in it, you can't win it! Good luck.

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

May 31st, 2012, 11:34 pm #7

good luck! n/t

Confirmation of reply: