where do all the stars go?

where do all the stars go?

beetle
beetle

March 9th, 2012, 6:27 pm #1

LIke Nicole Kidman, Jane Seymour ( years ago), Sarah jessica Parker??? just curious....

March 9th, 2012, 7:18 pm #2

but over the years, many of us have seen celebs pop up at our clinics. They go to all the top ones just like we do. Some succeed and some don't. Wish there was one magic place....if there was, those docs would be really rich!

xoxo, Tracy

anne
anne

March 9th, 2012, 8:47 pm #3

i'd say they are already really rich!

March 9th, 2012, 8:54 pm #4

no kidding! :o) nt.

Piper
Piper

March 9th, 2012, 10:51 pm #5

LIke Nicole Kidman, Jane Seymour ( years ago), Sarah jessica Parker??? just curious....
That they all used donor eggs.

I have heard that SJP was spotted at Cornell. And we know that Celeine Deon used Cornell.

March 9th, 2012, 11:14 pm #6

reported seeing JLo at Cornell as well and JLo denies IVF. I know they have a right to privacy, but denying treatment just gives false hope to so many.

xoxo, Tracy

anne
anne

March 9th, 2012, 11:17 pm #7

I have heard that SJP was spotted at Cornell. And we know that Celeine Deon used Cornell.
i think i remember her saying she froze some; i don't believe that she's ever denied gettin help.

beetle
beetle

March 9th, 2012, 11:44 pm #8

I think she used CFP - got snapped by paparazzi outside of there

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 9th, 2012, 11:53 pm #9

There was a lady on FF that spotted her at her center. I believe either LA or Beverly Hills. Mariah claims that progesterone and acupuncture alone are responsible for her twins. As for Celine Dion, I thought her babies were from her from her own eggs but she was very upfront about her treatments.

Piper
Piper

March 10th, 2012, 12:14 am #10

celine deon was pretty open about her infertility. including the fact that she had frozen embryos. I loved that she talked about how difficult things were.

I tend to think that her twins were from donor. I understand that she had frozen embryos but it is unlikely that she had as many as she would have needed for the many FETs that she did. My guess is that she used all the frozens during the many failed cycles.. As well, her twins started out as triplets and it is so highly unlikely that the last three embryos transferred (and presumably the worst of the batch) would have been the ones to all three implant.

That is just my suspicion but it could have been the last of her frozens.

I was so glad when she finally had her little ones. I liked that she and her husband shared their journey with so many.

Confirmation of reply: