The u/s tech said that my leftover cyst that was 42mm last cyle and benched us is now 17 mm and it is collapsing. According to her.
She said there were 1-2 tiny follicles on each ovary.
What would you do? Proceed with injectables or wait yet another cycle?
I would not start stims with that follicle in the way.
I am the queen of cysts and I find that 7-10 days on the BCP allows them to resolve (I confirm via ultrasound). Then I go off BCP and wait for a withdrawl bleed about 4 days later and start cycle. If you do this, your current antrals should still be there.
If you think BCP will suppress you too much, then you should probably wait one more cycle before stimming.