weird pos reading...any thoughts?

weird pos reading...any thoughts?

anne
anne

May 18th, 2012, 5:00 pm #1

i was just about to start my estrogen patches and testosterone; took a cbfm pee test and the right side line is darker than the left!!! today is supposed to be cd 26 so the monitor won't accept the stick to read.

wtf??? okay i took vitex for 4 days then stopped when i had little breakthrough bleeding and started feeling a pinching in my left ov (i think that's where it was anyway). not normal!

anyway, i guess we'll get busy this weekend, but i have to say i'm all dried up and no libido! so i'm doing the hormones anyway.

anyone else old like me with weird *** cycles? i just turned 47.

Kim
Kim

May 19th, 2012, 2:28 pm #2

it is something else? Guess depends on what is normal for you? Do you get irregular cycles? If so, anything is possible. Wish I could be more help. Wondering if the vitex speed something up?

Not sure what to think. Have you tried taking opk tests everyday to see what's going on?

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

May 20th, 2012, 2:55 pm #3

i was just about to start my estrogen patches and testosterone; took a cbfm pee test and the right side line is darker than the left!!! today is supposed to be cd 26 so the monitor won't accept the stick to read.

wtf??? okay i took vitex for 4 days then stopped when i had little breakthrough bleeding and started feeling a pinching in my left ov (i think that's where it was anyway). not normal!

anyway, i guess we'll get busy this weekend, but i have to say i'm all dried up and no libido! so i'm doing the hormones anyway.

anyone else old like me with weird *** cycles? i just turned 47.
i don't have any idea, but i would just make sure you are covering your bases just in case! i agree with kim, maybe you could try buying a bunch of internet cheapie OPKs? i get them from sav eont estsdot com and they are really cheap so it makes it easy to just keep testing away. i have found that occasionally my CBFM misses the surge but i have managed to catch it with the cheap OPK later in the day. if i hadn't been doing both i wouldn't have known i surged.

anne
anne

May 20th, 2012, 10:44 pm #4

i think it must have been a fluke because i took it not two hours later and the line was gone. i am so dry (sorry, tmi) i just don't think i surged. technically i should be getting my cycle any day now. i had really regular cycles until i turned 46.5 and by that time i had been jacking with my system so much it's no wonder things got screwy.

anyway, thanks for your input!

Confirmation of reply: