U/S results from anon below........

U/S results from anon below........

anon
anon

May 31st, 2012, 2:51 pm #1

well, the "big" follie is really a 9 and a few more were 5's so I really don't think much is doing........I am not surprised but disappointed a the same time. I can't get my follies to grow. What we see now is actually good for me. Anyone try getting off carbs to get follicles to grow? It is the most frustrating thing to have these resting follicles that don't budge- and grow. Open to all advice

anne
anne

May 31st, 2012, 3:51 pm #2

i'm sorry i don't know what to tell you, i've had the same thing happen to me. still i would at least try cause you never know when it will pop. are you on estrogen?

May 31st, 2012, 6:19 pm #3

well, the "big" follie is really a 9 and a few more were 5's so I really don't think much is doing........I am not surprised but disappointed a the same time. I can't get my follies to grow. What we see now is actually good for me. Anyone try getting off carbs to get follicles to grow? It is the most frustrating thing to have these resting follicles that don't budge- and grow. Open to all advice
That each cycle is unique. Just because this cycle is stalled, it doesn't mean that the next one won't do well. That is what I found so frustrating....just luck of the draw. I think I did have a better response when limiting caffeine. Other than that, no supplements or protocol seemed to work consistent wonders. In other words, you haven't done anything wrong. Be good to yourself and see what your next cycle brings.

xoxo, Tracy

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 31st, 2012, 7:49 pm #4

i'm sorry i don't know what to tell you, i've had the same thing happen to me. still i would at least try cause you never know when it will pop. are you on estrogen?
I am on estrogen and actually what we see is better then we have been seeing on other U/S and my follies grow very very slowly. I give it one more week and then go on progesterone..........will stay off of caffiene - I hope -sometimes I just crave for that mochachino.....

Confirmation of reply: