August 13th, 2012, 6:32 pm #1

Kim
Kim

August 13th, 2012, 7:26 pm #2

Great article - thanks for sharing!! n/t

anon
anon

August 14th, 2012, 12:17 am #3

this is another article saying the same thing, that fertility declines with age. It is the same thing that all these articles talk about. I was hoping to read something new, but its the same old stuff.

ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle

August 14th, 2012, 9:21 pm #4

Well, this article IS 10 years old! :) NT

Anon
Anon

August 14th, 2012, 9:42 pm #5

n/t

ann
ann

August 18th, 2012, 3:48 am #6

this is another article saying the same thing, that fertility declines with age. It is the same thing that all these articles talk about. I was hoping to read something new, but its the same old stuff.
i will try to summarize the article next time, i thought you could tell by my comment that it was a comiserating article rather than a breakthrough.

i wish i had read it 10 years ago, i would be in a much different place now.

Kim
Kim

August 21st, 2012, 4:57 pm #7

many woman are unaware that fertility starts to decline in their late 20's and men's fertility does as well. Sad that some woman wait to go see a RE or OB/GYN for help after too many years...should be months no matter what age.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

August 21st, 2012, 9:08 pm #8

i will try to summarize the article next time, i thought you could tell by my comment that it was a comiserating article rather than a breakthrough.

this is a great article. particularly the angle about how touchy and tricky it is to discuss with young women the truth about declining fertility with age. on the one hand, it feels obnoxious and really loaded to lay it on to the youngsters, but on the other hand they sure do need to know. i appreciated the perspective. thanks for sharing.

BroodyHen
BroodyHen

August 21st, 2012, 9:08 pm #9

this is a great article. particularly the angle about how touchy and tricky it is to discuss with young women the truth about declining fertility with age. on the one hand, it feels obnoxious and really loaded to lay it on to the youngsters, but on the other hand they sure do need to know. i appreciated the perspective. thanks for sharing.

Confirmation of reply: