Thanks for the kind words (DE, M/C, PG ment)

Thanks for the kind words (DE, M/C, PG ment)

Lady G
Lady G

September 9th, 2012, 3:24 am #1

I love this board and the kindness/support provided here - thank you for everything. Well, we are pretty sure we are going to pursue DE. With DH issues, my old eggs, 3 m/cs and 4 IVFs that only achieved 3 abnormal blasts, the writing is on the wall.

We are setting up a DE consultation and are going to start looking for a donor. I'm scared and relieved at the same time, if that makes sense. But a part of me is excited to think that in a year from now, I might actually be pregnant. I haven't let myself speculate about such things in a really long time.

So here we go!

xo,
Lady G

September 10th, 2012, 4:11 am #2

I'm happy for you to be in a place to think about DE as an option. I'm wishing you a happy journey and a baby soon.

Kim
Kim

September 10th, 2012, 9:01 am #3

I love this board and the kindness/support provided here - thank you for everything. Well, we are pretty sure we are going to pursue DE. With DH issues, my old eggs, 3 m/cs and 4 IVFs that only achieved 3 abnormal blasts, the writing is on the wall.

We are setting up a DE consultation and are going to start looking for a donor. I'm scared and relieved at the same time, if that makes sense. But a part of me is excited to think that in a year from now, I might actually be pregnant. I haven't let myself speculate about such things in a really long time.

So here we go!

xo,
Lady G
Wishing you all the best!!! The decision to keep going with OE is always a hard decision but always a nice to have options like DE! Hope you keep us posted on what happens next for you all:)

Confirmation of reply: