Suggestions for Monitoring Lab In NYC

Suggestions for Monitoring Lab In NYC

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 29th, 2012, 10:01 pm #1

Hi,

I have to do a mock cycle for a potetial DE cycle and need to get an u/s to measure my lining. I've heard of Repo Lab but they do not take insurance. Any other suggestions...especially a lab that takes insurance. Thanks.

smrc
smrc

January 29th, 2012, 11:39 pm #2

Hi there - I use repro lab and have had a good experience with their u/s technician - I submit my receipts (150 per visit) for reimbursement to my insurance and this has worked ok so far. No other suggestions unfortunately. GL.

Jen
Jen

January 30th, 2012, 3:03 am #3

Hi,

I have to do a mock cycle for a potetial DE cycle and need to get an u/s to measure my lining. I've heard of Repo Lab but they do not take insurance. Any other suggestions...especially a lab that takes insurance. Thanks.
chelsea diagnostic radiology. The wait can be long but, other than that they are very nice.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 30th, 2012, 1:05 pm #4

Hi,

Will check out both.

BabyDance
BabyDance

January 30th, 2012, 4:15 pm #5

chelsea diagnostic radiology. The wait can be long but, other than that they are very nice.
Jen - they take your insurance? nt.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 30th, 2012, 6:57 pm #6

They take my insurance which is GHI. GHI is not the best and my guess is that if thwy take GHI..they take almost anything!! One thing though..they do not take blood tests so I have to go to a nearby Quest for that. Does repro take blood tests and do u/s's?

smrc
smrc

January 30th, 2012, 8:08 pm #7

yes n/t

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 30th, 2012, 10:17 pm #8

Might be worth it to just go to Reprosource then and seek reimbursement..have to think about that.

smrc
smrc

January 31st, 2012, 2:25 am #9

the blood place is actually a different next door, but they come over and do the blood draw at repro lab. for the blood draw, they do take insurance.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

January 31st, 2012, 2:41 am #10

Ok..thanks for clearing that up n/t

Confirmation of reply: