success story (child ment.)

success story (child ment.)

June 24th, 2012, 2:07 pm #1

Hi Ladies,
I'm caught up in life and have not visited here lately, but I must bring here the good news of my cousins:
My 45.5 y/o cousin's wife gave birth to a perfect and healthy baby after 5 years of TTC. It was the 13th IVF after a year of recess in trying.
They have two frozen embryos which they offered to me.
My doctor thinks that this may be allowed according to the Israeli law - so, we're going to start procedures in a month or so.
My hope is that it will not be to expensive and that the other members of the family will not object.

Wish you all success,

Adee
Adee

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

June 24th, 2012, 3:25 pm #2

Adee,

Thanks for posting this story. It's good to see you post. Even more importantly, good luck if you decide to use your cousin's embryos.

June 24th, 2012, 3:52 pm #3

thank you :) (n/t)
Adee

Jamie
Jamie

June 24th, 2012, 5:22 pm #4

Hi Ladies,
I'm caught up in life and have not visited here lately, but I must bring here the good news of my cousins:
My 45.5 y/o cousin's wife gave birth to a perfect and healthy baby after 5 years of TTC. It was the 13th IVF after a year of recess in trying.
My doctor thinks that this may be allowed according to the Israeli law - so, we're going to start procedures in a month or so.
My hope is that it will not be to expensive and that the other members of the family will not object.

Wish you all success,

Adee
That is a great story; hoping those embryos are magical for you! Good luck!

BabyDance
BabyDance

June 24th, 2012, 10:06 pm #5

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
Good luck with the embryos!

sugar
sugar

June 25th, 2012, 5:43 pm #6

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
Great news for your cousin and thanks for sharing. I wish you the best of luck with those embryos!

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

June 25th, 2012, 5:46 pm #7

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
Nice to see you again. Good luck and I hope it all works out...

anne
anne

June 25th, 2012, 9:15 pm #8

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
best of luck to you!

June 25th, 2012, 11:04 pm #9

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
I hope to hear good news from you soon.

Do you know the detail of their 13 IVFs?

June 26th, 2012, 12:00 am #10

Hi Ladies,

Wish you all success,

Adee
Adee congrats to your cousin and his wife. Also thinking a slew of good thooughts for you!!!

Confirmation of reply: