Start of yet another IVF cycle

Start of yet another IVF cycle

PhoebeMass
PhoebeMass

April 17th, 2012, 6:10 pm #1

Not looking as promising as the last cycle. Our last cycle was a chemical pregnancy and I sat out last month while my HcG levels returned to 0. Done.

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
FSH 18.8 (I'm 45, I kind of get it)
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9
TSH 2.57 (ACK! My endocrinologist just shifted me to 1 mcg from .88)

I am to do 150 follistim, dex, prenatal vitamin, and my thyroid medicine for the next 3 days and go back on Friday (CD 6). I'll go back again after Friday's number on Monday (CD9).

Thank you all for your continued support. I know they aren't great numbers. I was thinking I should postpone but I'm not getting any younger.

bbtocudl
bbtocudl

April 17th, 2012, 6:51 pm #2

I actually think your numbers look pretty good! 4 follicles is a great start. I wish you the best of luck. I opted to do a frozen transfer this time instead of a new cycle but I bet we end up transferring around the same day again. If all goes well, I am scheduled for transfer on the 26th next Thursday. Wishing us both matching BFPs!!!

April 17th, 2012, 10:03 pm #3

Not looking as promising as the last cycle. Our last cycle was a chemical pregnancy and I sat out last month while my HcG levels returned to 0. Done.

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

I am to do 150 follistim, dex, prenatal vitamin, and my thyroid medicine for the next 3 days and go back on Friday (CD 6). I'll go back again after Friday's number on Monday (CD9).

Thank you all for your continued support. I know they aren't great numbers. I was thinking I should postpone but I'm not getting any younger.
rooting for you!

April 17th, 2012, 11:09 pm #4

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

I actually think your numbers look pretty good!! Keep us posted!

xoxo, Tracy

Kim
Kim

April 18th, 2012, 12:29 am #5

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

Your numbers look good. You're not trying for too many eggs anyhow, so your baseline is good. Keeping fingers crossed and wishing you all the best this time out!

April 18th, 2012, 12:32 am #6

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

I know you think the FSH is a little high, but your LH is still under 10, so it looks great to me!

Wishing you luck!

Mtoto2
Mtoto2

April 18th, 2012, 1:20 am #7

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

Wishing you all the best

April 18th, 2012, 2:44 am #8

Day 3:
2 follicles - Left
2 follicles - Right
E2 33
LH 9.1
Prog 0.9

Wishing you all the best. Those numbers aren't too shabby!

Hugs,
Meg

Chook
Chook

April 18th, 2012, 2:44 am #9

I actually think your numbers look pretty good! 4 follicles is a great start. I wish you the best of luck. I opted to do a frozen transfer this time instead of a new cycle but I bet we end up transferring around the same day again. If all goes well, I am scheduled for transfer on the 26th next Thursday. Wishing us both matching BFPs!!!
Good luck

Chook
Chook

April 18th, 2012, 2:46 am #10

Good luck to both PhoebeMass and bbtocudl

Confirmation of reply: