Salvia Ovulation scope?

Salvia Ovulation scope?

May 31st, 2012, 3:58 pm #1

anyone have luck with these?

Cheers
A-man, March 2006 (ectopic, PCOS dx - 2004, Clomid 150mg x 6 months, TTC 5yrs)
Divine Miss M, June 2010 (ectopic, clomid 150mg x 8 months, ovarian surgery damaged ovary, partially blocked tube on opposite side of good ovary, 3 failed IVFs, "femara" surprise before 4th IVF cycle, TTC 3 yrs)

May 31st, 2012, 5:01 pm #2

using one right now. I've had less than a month. Its totally cool & extrememly accurate...only problem is I'm not sure about what the results mean. Sometimes I get "ferning" when I shouldn't but so far, the strongest indicator has shown up pretty much when it was supposed to.
I plan to look at the results on a chart over the next 3 months specifically to see if I can see a pattern that matches my BBT chart. Planning for an IUI in Sept.

ActingLoud
ActingLoud

May 31st, 2012, 5:37 pm #3

I think i will get one - I dont' get much luck with the sticks.

May 31st, 2012, 7:59 pm #4

Fertile-Focus. I have heard that women in their 40s (im 45) tend to have elevated estrogen some during the month, so that could be what is showing up....(this is only a guess on my part) and even when I have a few readings that are off a little bit, I can still see a pattern starting to emerge, so I just disregard those random readings (kinda like you would do with a BBT chart if you had a sick day or something)
Still, even with the little bit of uncertainty, I still feel like its working just like it said it would, and its alot easier to read than I thought it would be.
If you try it, keep us updated...I'd love to know if it works the same for you.
best to you!,
bg

Confirmation of reply: