question about trigger

question about trigger

anne
anne

June 26th, 2012, 9:07 pm #1

hi all, i triggered myself i believe it was over 2 weeks ago; i had been taking estrogen patches every other day up to that point. i felt a little cramping and then i saw a faint line onthe cbfm a couple days later so i went ahead and triggered 10k since i had so many left over and wanted to use them up. that was the 9th.

anyway, i have not used any progesterone except for 1 night. i just figured i would start all over once AF showed. but AF hasn't shown. does that mean that because i didn't build up a lining there's nothing to shed?

pretty sure i'm not pg since i've started getting warm flushes; it doesn't help that the temp is in the 100's right now.

any thoughts?

Antonialisa
Antonialisa

June 26th, 2012, 11:59 pm #2

The estrogen would have built up the lining. Progesterone just converts it (and keeps me from getting af). If you can figure out 14 dpo, that is the usual day to take a pregnancy test. Good luck! Crossing my fingers for you.

Kim
Kim

June 27th, 2012, 2:16 pm #3

hi all, i triggered myself i believe it was over 2 weeks ago; i had been taking estrogen patches every other day up to that point. i felt a little cramping and then i saw a faint line onthe cbfm a couple days later so i went ahead and triggered 10k since i had so many left over and wanted to use them up. that was the 9th.

anyway, i have not used any progesterone except for 1 night. i just figured i would start all over once AF showed. but AF hasn't shown. does that mean that because i didn't build up a lining there's nothing to shed?

pretty sure i'm not pg since i've started getting warm flushes; it doesn't help that the temp is in the 100's right now.

any thoughts?
Agreed with PP, take a pregnancy test. So hoping you get luck Anne! That you're one of those woman out of the blue that gets lucky!

anne
anne

June 27th, 2012, 9:41 pm #4

i will do that. i always think that i will somehow know that i am pg-i'm really attuned to my body these days...sigh

Confirmation of reply: