Pregnancy 45, r/o

Pregnancy 45, r/o

AnnaGr
AnnaGr

April 4th, 2012, 12:08 am #1

I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law. Her best friend, whom Ive met maybe once, was struggling with IF for the past 3 years. She married late, and started ttc at age 42. She was having issues from the get-go--high fsh, annov, and was almost in menopause (had about 3 period a year). She was turned down by everyone, Cornell, ect. and when my SIL asked my advice (my SIL knew about my issues). I suggested Check, even though I personally havent gone to him, being on this board for many years, I know he has done many hail marys and helped women out of M. Long story short, she went to him and after many failed IVF, hit a good egg and is now 15w preg. She is 45.4. Im going to my SILs on Thurs and she will be there for dinner, so Im going to find out her protocol and latest stats and what she did with him over the past 2 years. After having a few crappy months myself, inspiration looked me right in the face tonite. It does happen, and it aint over until its over

April 4th, 2012, 12:14 am #2

Let us know when you get the scoop on protocol, etc. Was it IVF? So happy she finally found success.

xoxo, Tracy

AnnaGr
AnnaGr

April 4th, 2012, 12:38 am #3

My SIL didnt know any details or answers to my questions. SO thurs. nite Im going to ask everything--nice dinner conversation! LOL.

April 4th, 2012, 12:46 am #4

She is so happy about her success that she will be happy to share.

xoxo, Tracy

Jen
Jen

April 4th, 2012, 3:31 am #5

I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law. Her best friend, whom Ive met maybe once, was struggling with IF for the past 3 years. She married late, and started ttc at age 42. She was having issues from the get-go--high fsh, annov, and was almost in menopause (had about 3 period a year). She was turned down by everyone, Cornell, ect. and when my SIL asked my advice (my SIL knew about my issues). I suggested Check, even though I personally havent gone to him, being on this board for many years, I know he has done many hail marys and helped women out of M. Long story short, she went to him and after many failed IVF, hit a good egg and is now 15w preg. She is 45.4. Im going to my SILs on Thurs and she will be there for dinner, so Im going to find out her protocol and latest stats and what she did with him over the past 2 years. After having a few crappy months myself, inspiration looked me right in the face tonite. It does happen, and it aint over until its over
Thank you for sharing. I can't wait to hear details!

Thanks

BabyDance
BabyDance

April 4th, 2012, 4:29 am #6

Please find out FSH, AMH, if you can, and supplements. And 3 day or 5 day transfer, how many eggs, everything!! Thanks for posting. It is hopeful to hear.

April 4th, 2012, 12:59 pm #7

Can't wait to hear details!

anne
anne

April 4th, 2012, 3:10 pm #8

thanks for the good news!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 4th, 2012, 4:14 pm #9

Please find out FSH, AMH, if you can, and supplements. And 3 day or 5 day transfer, how many eggs, everything!! Thanks for posting. It is hopeful to hear.
Dr. C's office usually does day 3 transfers, no ICSI (unless absolutely needed -like male factor - even with high FSH).

Kim
Kim

April 5th, 2012, 1:42 pm #10

I really felt the best taken care of at Dr. C's offices. In fact, while I like my new RE that I'm trying to get to ZIFT with, I just felt in such good hands at Dr. C's office. The two cycles I did there were never alike and they tweaked to what your baseline and system seemed to be at! Figuring out how to communicate with Dr. C's offices took a little time, but I always got a call back at the end of the day (even if after 5pm) about any questions I faxed in or left a voice mail about. Just a great place in my book!

Confirmation of reply: