Polyps and a few q's

Polyps and a few q's

July 22nd, 2012, 4:17 pm #1

Have to be removed again, even though they dont see too many. I suppose getting everything optimal (when possible) is the best way to go (but I cant do an unmedicated or Clomid cycle this month. Trying to figure out if its work trying a low stim/clomid cycle or even unmedicated iui cycle before doing IVF.

Any thoughts?

BabyDance
BabyDance

July 23rd, 2012, 2:25 pm #2

If you can afford it, I'd do the low stim/clomid cycle since you make so many follies. But, I know you've got to think about the financial part and the cost of the DS. I never wanted to miss any cycle, personally. How far off is the IVF? If one month, you might just want to gear up for it, since the ovaries do get tired, and do the unmedicated IUI, but if it's a few months, I'd do the medicated. I always did medicated, pretty much, and it does seem the ovaries get tired. Make sense?

July 24th, 2012, 3:58 am #3

Of course, your advice always has. Im thinking that although $$ is a factor, I must try as many options as possible. A clomid only IuI would not cost more than medicated (which is 1500 w/o meds)and probably less, as I wouldnt be coming in as frequently for us and labs (i think?), and if I did with gonadotropin as well, im looking at 1500 w/o meds. Id like to give it a shot, but dont want to be foolish/fickle.

ZakiaZ
ZakiaZ

July 24th, 2012, 1:47 pm #4

Have to be removed again, even though they dont see too many. I suppose getting everything optimal (when possible) is the best way to go (but I cant do an unmedicated or Clomid cycle this month. Trying to figure out if its work trying a low stim/clomid cycle or even unmedicated iui cycle before doing IVF.

Any thoughts?
got your post on the other board

Will keep checking in but just wanted to drop you a line and say I hope all is well.

Z.

Confirmation of reply: