OT- Oprah's 6 part Lifeclass-Iyanla Vanzant tonight

OT- Oprah's 6 part Lifeclass-Iyanla Vanzant tonight

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 27th, 2012, 2:37 am #1

Oprah started a 6 part Lifeclass series every Monday starting tonight. Just thought that I would mention it because tonight's episode with Iyalna Vanzant is sooo good. I think that some of what has been said could help some of us here. It will repeat at 11pm EST tonight.

Tracy
Tracy

March 27th, 2012, 3:05 am #2

I just set a season pass.

xo, Tracy

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

March 27th, 2012, 2:21 pm #3

That's great Tracy. The thing that really resonated with me is that many of us are in pain because we are addicted to our "stories". We keep repeating to ourselves our same negative histories, past, etc. Iyanla said that for many of us...this is our new high. We need a new behavior. I think I've done this myself and I've certainly seen this among many of us going through IF. Anyway...I hope you enjoy it....

Kim
Kim

March 27th, 2012, 2:37 pm #4

Thanks so much for sharing Dee....feeling beaten down these days!

March 27th, 2012, 5:39 pm #5

That's great Tracy. The thing that really resonated with me is that many of us are in pain because we are addicted to our "stories". We keep repeating to ourselves our same negative histories, past, etc. Iyanla said that for many of us...this is our new high. We need a new behavior. I think I've done this myself and I've certainly seen this among many of us going through IF. Anyway...I hope you enjoy it....
I will plan to watch it over the weekend. Thanks again for the recommendation!

xoxo, Tracy

Confirmation of reply: