OT-Guiliana & Bill-New Show Tomorrow

OT-Guiliana & Bill-New Show Tomorrow

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 24th, 2012, 3:41 am #1

Just an FYI- I found last week's show very interesting. They only have/had two embryos at CCRM after their cycle there before Guiliana's diagnoses. I assume that they mean two "normal" embryos and that they did genetic testing there. She was told by Schoolcraft that she should not even attempt a pregnancy for 3-5 years and that perhaps a gestational surrogate would be their best option. She is allegedly only 38. They found an agency, there was a last minute cancellation and before they knew it..they were signing the contracts with the gestational carrier. We find out tomorrow if it worked although I did hear today but do not want to spoil anything for anyone. I have found their journey very fascinating and it's so good to see IF talked about so openly. I wish them all the luck in the world!!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 24th, 2012, 3:48 am #2

the cat is out of the bag on the regular board. Don't go there if you don't want to know

BabyDance
BabyDance

April 24th, 2012, 1:12 pm #3

They were on the View and it was all over the internet. No worries. . So happy for them. It really could have been there last chance.

BD
BD

April 24th, 2012, 1:12 pm #4

"bag", not bad! nt.

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 24th, 2012, 5:18 pm #5

They were on the View and it was all over the internet. No worries. . So happy for them. It really could have been there last chance.
I have no idea why they made this reveal in advance of the show!! It seems as though they were EVERYWHERE yesterday!!

DeeinNYC
DeeinNYC

April 24th, 2012, 5:21 pm #6

the cat is out of the bag on the regular board. Don't go there if you don't want to know
G & B-" Baby Dreams" Special about surrogacy to follow reveal show tonight at 9 EST n/

Suz44
Suz44

April 25th, 2012, 1:17 am #7

Just an FYI- I found last week's show very interesting. They only have/had two embryos at CCRM after their cycle there before Guiliana's diagnoses. I assume that they mean two "normal" embryos and that they did genetic testing there. She was told by Schoolcraft that she should not even attempt a pregnancy for 3-5 years and that perhaps a gestational surrogate would be their best option. She is allegedly only 38. They found an agency, there was a last minute cancellation and before they knew it..they were signing the contracts with the gestational carrier. We find out tomorrow if it worked although I did hear today but do not want to spoil anything for anyone. I have found their journey very fascinating and it's so good to see IF talked about so openly. I wish them all the luck in the world!!
for openly talking about this. They're using their platform as a great way to talk about IF and IVF so positively.

Confirmation of reply: