My Good News!! (bfp mt'd)

October 31st, 2011, 4:39 pm #1

Hi Ladies,

Well, fingers, toes and everything else that I have on me crossed, I am pregnant!!! Woot!!

Basically, I started testing positive on HPT's last Monday which was 10DPO. I had a feeling as I had implantation cramping for three straight days. It was unlike any other post-transfer cramping I have ever had before. I went in for my first beta last Thursday and was VERY dissapppointed that it was a 37 on 13DPO. While 37 is a respectable # for 13DPO, my HPT's were IMHO as an avid POAS addict much too dark to only show a beta of 37. So..I thought that maybe I was on my way to another chemical like my last FET which had dark lines but was only a 22 when I went to get my beta. The only other possible explanation to me was a vanishing twin. My next beta should have been scheduled for Saturday..two days later but instead it was scheduled for today..4 days later. To say that it was a LONG weekend would be an understatment. The good news was that my HPT's kept getting darker and darker so I knew it was not yet a chemical.

So...this morning I went in for another intralipids session and also had my beta done too and to my shock and surprise..my beta today was 330 I was stunned. I can't believe that my beta went from 37 to 330 in these 4 days. It basically quadrupled. I just used a doubling calculator to calculate my doubling time as 30.4 hours!! I thanked Dr. T and he told me that he didn't do anything!! What? Of course, I begged to differ with him He asked me how I was feeling..I could tell he was playing his cards close to the vest and I told him...a little crampy again the past two days, a bit nauseous these past few days, exhausted, sore boobies, etc. Nothing I said seemed to alarm him so...we shall see. He said that I did not need to do a third beta..thank God...as this last beta showed him that things were progressing fine. This would have been my third beta day anyway. I go in at 6 weeks for my 1st u/s!!

Ladies...I need continued prayers, positive toughts and good wishes. I know all too weell how easily this can be snatched from me and of course there is the worry as to whether or not this little bean is from a normal embryo. I know that only time will tell. For now I am happy as I have NEVER ..not EVER gotten a textbook beta before. I am hoping that this is a good sign. Thank you all for ALL of yoru good wishes!! They have meant a lot to me.

October 31st, 2011, 4:42 pm #2

wow! exciting ! congratulations!!!!

alima
alima

October 31st, 2011, 4:55 pm #3

Hi Ladies,

Well, fingers, toes and everything else that I have on me crossed, I am pregnant!!! Woot!!

Basically, I started testing positive on HPT's last Monday which was 10DPO. I had a feeling as I had implantation cramping for three straight days. It was unlike any other post-transfer cramping I have ever had before. I went in for my first beta last Thursday and was VERY dissapppointed that it was a 37 on 13DPO. While 37 is a respectable # for 13DPO, my HPT's were IMHO as an avid POAS addict much too dark to only show a beta of 37. So..I thought that maybe I was on my way to another chemical like my last FET which had dark lines but was only a 22 when I went to get my beta. The only other possible explanation to me was a vanishing twin. My next beta should have been scheduled for Saturday..two days later but instead it was scheduled for today..4 days later. To say that it was a LONG weekend would be an understatment. The good news was that my HPT's kept getting darker and darker so I knew it was not yet a chemical.

So...this morning I went in for another intralipids session and also had my beta done too and to my shock and surprise..my beta today was 330 I was stunned. I can't believe that my beta went from 37 to 330 in these 4 days. It basically quadrupled. I just used a doubling calculator to calculate my doubling time as 30.4 hours!! I thanked Dr. T and he told me that he didn't do anything!! What? Of course, I begged to differ with him He asked me how I was feeling..I could tell he was playing his cards close to the vest and I told him...a little crampy again the past two days, a bit nauseous these past few days, exhausted, sore boobies, etc. Nothing I said seemed to alarm him so...we shall see. He said that I did not need to do a third beta..thank God...as this last beta showed him that things were progressing fine. This would have been my third beta day anyway. I go in at 6 weeks for my 1st u/s!!

Ladies...I need continued prayers, positive toughts and good wishes. I know all too weell how easily this can be snatched from me and of course there is the worry as to whether or not this little bean is from a normal embryo. I know that only time will tell. For now I am happy as I have NEVER ..not EVER gotten a textbook beta before. I am hoping that this is a good sign. Thank you all for ALL of yoru good wishes!! They have meant a lot to me.
I knew it! Good luck!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 31st, 2011, 4:59 pm #4

Hi Ladies,

I'll see you on the other board soon. Much love and hugs.

An old friend from the other boards.

Tracy
Tracy

October 31st, 2011, 4:59 pm #5

Hi Ladies,

Gotta love a quadrupling beta!! . Off to a most excellent start! Will continue sending all good thoughts your way!!

Xoxo, Tracy

October 31st, 2011, 5:02 pm #6

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy for you, and will be sending lots of positive wishes your way over the coming weeks.

summerwind03
summerwind03

October 31st, 2011, 5:07 pm #7

Gotta love a quadrupling beta!! . Off to a most excellent start! Will continue sending all good thoughts your way!!

Xoxo, Tracy
At some point, be sure to write up your history, protocol, etc, as I always find that helpful!

Congrats.

gone_fshn
gone_fshn

October 31st, 2011, 5:15 pm #8

Hi Ladies,

Dee!!! Congrats mama! I've been lurking this board all morning - just had a good feeling about this one! Hoping you have a very healthy and happy nine months!

October 31st, 2011, 5:42 pm #9

Hi Ladies,

I'm so happy for you. Sending you positive vibes!

Tanya
Tanya

October 31st, 2011, 5:53 pm #10

Hi Ladies,

I have been checking for your update all morning. I will keep you close in my prayers!
Congrats!!!!

Confirmation of reply: