maureen
maureen

October 31st, 2011, 5:56 pm #11

Hi Ladies,

Well, fingers, toes and everything else that I have on me crossed, I am pregnant!!! Woot!!

Basically, I started testing positive on HPT's last Monday which was 10DPO. I had a feeling as I had implantation cramping for three straight days. It was unlike any other post-transfer cramping I have ever had before. I went in for my first beta last Thursday and was VERY dissapppointed that it was a 37 on 13DPO. While 37 is a respectable # for 13DPO, my HPT's were IMHO as an avid POAS addict much too dark to only show a beta of 37. So..I thought that maybe I was on my way to another chemical like my last FET which had dark lines but was only a 22 when I went to get my beta. The only other possible explanation to me was a vanishing twin. My next beta should have been scheduled for Saturday..two days later but instead it was scheduled for today..4 days later. To say that it was a LONG weekend would be an understatment. The good news was that my HPT's kept getting darker and darker so I knew it was not yet a chemical.

So...this morning I went in for another intralipids session and also had my beta done too and to my shock and surprise..my beta today was 330 I was stunned. I can't believe that my beta went from 37 to 330 in these 4 days. It basically quadrupled. I just used a doubling calculator to calculate my doubling time as 30.4 hours!! I thanked Dr. T and he told me that he didn't do anything!! What? Of course, I begged to differ with him He asked me how I was feeling..I could tell he was playing his cards close to the vest and I told him...a little crampy again the past two days, a bit nauseous these past few days, exhausted, sore boobies, etc. Nothing I said seemed to alarm him so...we shall see. He said that I did not need to do a third beta..thank God...as this last beta showed him that things were progressing fine. This would have been my third beta day anyway. I go in at 6 weeks for my 1st u/s!!

Ladies...I need continued prayers, positive toughts and good wishes. I know all too weell how easily this can be snatched from me and of course there is the worry as to whether or not this little bean is from a normal embryo. I know that only time will tell. For now I am happy as I have NEVER ..not EVER gotten a textbook beta before. I am hoping that this is a good sign. Thank you all for ALL of yoru good wishes!! They have meant a lot to me.
Big Congrats and wishing you a heathly and happy 9 months:)

Maureen

October 31st, 2011, 6:49 pm #12

Hi Ladies,

Well, fingers, toes and everything else that I have on me crossed, I am pregnant!!! Woot!!

Basically, I started testing positive on HPT's last Monday which was 10DPO. I had a feeling as I had implantation cramping for three straight days. It was unlike any other post-transfer cramping I have ever had before. I went in for my first beta last Thursday and was VERY dissapppointed that it was a 37 on 13DPO. While 37 is a respectable # for 13DPO, my HPT's were IMHO as an avid POAS addict much too dark to only show a beta of 37. So..I thought that maybe I was on my way to another chemical like my last FET which had dark lines but was only a 22 when I went to get my beta. The only other possible explanation to me was a vanishing twin. My next beta should have been scheduled for Saturday..two days later but instead it was scheduled for today..4 days later. To say that it was a LONG weekend would be an understatment. The good news was that my HPT's kept getting darker and darker so I knew it was not yet a chemical.

So...this morning I went in for another intralipids session and also had my beta done too and to my shock and surprise..my beta today was 330 I was stunned. I can't believe that my beta went from 37 to 330 in these 4 days. It basically quadrupled. I just used a doubling calculator to calculate my doubling time as 30.4 hours!! I thanked Dr. T and he told me that he didn't do anything!! What? Of course, I begged to differ with him He asked me how I was feeling..I could tell he was playing his cards close to the vest and I told him...a little crampy again the past two days, a bit nauseous these past few days, exhausted, sore boobies, etc. Nothing I said seemed to alarm him so...we shall see. He said that I did not need to do a third beta..thank God...as this last beta showed him that things were progressing fine. This would have been my third beta day anyway. I go in at 6 weeks for my 1st u/s!!

Ladies...I need continued prayers, positive toughts and good wishes. I know all too weell how easily this can be snatched from me and of course there is the worry as to whether or not this little bean is from a normal embryo. I know that only time will tell. For now I am happy as I have NEVER ..not EVER gotten a textbook beta before. I am hoping that this is a good sign. Thank you all for ALL of yoru good wishes!! They have meant a lot to me.
Woo hoo Dee!! Been looking for this...
Me- 30
Day 3- FSH 10.4, E2 42; Day 10- 16.6; Possible endo, slight anti sperm antibodies
DH- 30, low Morph
TTC 23 Cycles
2 Cycles on Clomid- BFN
3 Cycles on Femara & IUI- BFN
Now- Natural plus antioxidants, Acu/Herbs till IVF when we're ready emotionally

Jen
Jen

October 31st, 2011, 7:13 pm #13

Hi Ladies,

Dee,

This sounds great!!! I will pray, send good thoughts and cross fingers and toes for you!

Best,

Jen

lucy999
lucy999

October 31st, 2011, 7:18 pm #14

Hi Ladies,

Congrats. Great betas. So happy. Wow.....must be 2 in there. Keep us posted.

lucy999
lucy999

October 31st, 2011, 7:18 pm #15

Hi Ladies,

Congrats. Great betas. So happy. Wow.....must be 2 in there. Keep us posted.

October 31st, 2011, 7:45 pm #16

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Seabiscuit
Seabiscuit

October 31st, 2011, 8:10 pm #17

Hi Ladies,

Soo happy for you! Will pray for continued success with this pregnancy. Take good care and all the best!

ChickenLittle
ChickenLittle

October 31st, 2011, 8:11 pm #18

Hi Ladies,

Best news of the day! So happy for you, Dee honey. xoxoxo Chix

Bea
Bea

October 31st, 2011, 8:20 pm #19

Yay Dee! Such awesome news! I'll be sending lots of T&P your way!

Jamie
Jamie

October 31st, 2011, 8:49 pm #20

Hi Ladies,

YAY!!!!!!! I just found out that little bug and I have head lice so this is definitely a bright spot in my cloudy day, LOL!

The betas are HUGE--regardless of age, a good beta indicates a much higher likelihood that a pregnancy will work out and take. I will have to find that beta chart for you.

Everything crossed for you!

Confirmation of reply: