My cycle was cancelled, but decided on IUI after pos OPK.

My cycle was cancelled, but decided on IUI after pos OPK.

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 11th, 2012, 9:59 pm #1

Tomorrow morning. I took HGH, so I figured, what the heck. Any suggestions. Using DS.

Al
Al

May 12th, 2012, 6:07 am #2

Hi BD

God luck with the IUI. I think it makes sense to at least try. That was my rationale this month even though I think I missed O by 12 hours at least......because I'd rather have that frustration than the frustration of being "benched" for a month (too many benched months in the many IVF years).

My only suggestion would be P4 support ? I think we oldies are all a little low in it so if you can get some easily, that might be a low-stress way to improve the odds a little. I've found some low cost dual route P4 (can be oral tabs or pessaries) which is much cheaper than crinone (not on speaking terms with injectable P4) and makes me feel like I'm tweaking the odds a wee bit....

Good luck !

Al

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 12th, 2012, 4:49 pm #3

Agreed wholeheartedly, didn't want to be benched for the month. Thanks for responding, Al. Hope you are well. xoxo BD

Tracy
Tracy

May 12th, 2012, 8:24 pm #4

Good luck BD! nt

Tracy
Tracy

May 12th, 2012, 8:27 pm #5

Hi BD

God luck with the IUI. I think it makes sense to at least try. That was my rationale this month even though I think I missed O by 12 hours at least......because I'd rather have that frustration than the frustration of being "benched" for a month (too many benched months in the many IVF years).

My only suggestion would be P4 support ? I think we oldies are all a little low in it so if you can get some easily, that might be a low-stress way to improve the odds a little. I've found some low cost dual route P4 (can be oral tabs or pessaries) which is much cheaper than crinone (not on speaking terms with injectable P4) and makes me feel like I'm tweaking the odds a wee bit....

Good luck !

Al
Did you get my e-mail? Would love to see you in chat! Not sure how it works out time wise. I know sometimes Lauranz was able to join us from New Zealand. Hope you are well!

Xo, Tracy

Al
Al

May 13th, 2012, 1:00 pm #6

Sent you an email. Sorry ! :). N/t

Kim
Kim

May 13th, 2012, 1:58 pm #7

Tomorrow morning. I took HGH, so I figured, what the heck. Any suggestions. Using DS.
IUI is a good idea - don't waste a potential good one I say! KMFX for you!! n/t

smrc
smrc

May 13th, 2012, 1:58 pm #8

luck to you for your IUI. Can you cover with relations with your DP before and after? Thinking of you and fingers crossed. SMRC

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 13th, 2012, 3:12 pm #9

No, can't back it up because A) not getting along with DP, B) even if I were, he's basically infertile. His counts are like 2 million and going down and his volume is very low. Makes me nuts. Hope you are feeling well! So happy for you! I would move on if I had DP on board, but he's not, and I'm just hesitant to do DE and DS. It's tough.

BabyDance
BabyDance

May 13th, 2012, 3:12 pm #10

IUI is a good idea - don't waste a potential good one I say! KMFX for you!! n/t
Thanks! nt.

Confirmation of reply: